My place is has great views, close to many restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, light rail with easy access downtown and all around town.. You’ll love my place because of the light, the comfy bed, the kitchen, the neighborhood, always hosting friendly souls from around the world. . This room could hold a couple or someone solo who likes a lot of space.
Is on the lower level, its garden level and the room is spacious. The TV room is right across the hall.
Other things to note
Who ever has a car can work out parking in the drive on that side of the duplex with anyone else who may have a car on that side. Do not park in the drive in front of the small house. Plenty of parking on the street,
- Cars are to be park in front of house or in the drive. Only one car per room. -
-Kitchen is for responsible cooks. All dishes are to be washed and put away after each use.
- If you are staying more then a week you are to help keep up the bathroom. We are environmentally conscience home, on demand hot water.
- The house goes quiet at 10pm during the week.
- Laundry room for those staying a month or more hours 7am to 10pm
- No storage of things other then what you have in your room.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
This host has 31 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Single adult female, travels light and often. Love meeting new people and sharing wine and food. I'm very tidy person who enjoys a clean environment. Photographer, gardener, people person. Love giving and receiving massages.
Dance like no one is watching, sing like you're in the shower, work like your don't need the money.. Namaste!