About this listing
This is 7,000 sq. ft of old world charm and beach luxury - our functional-home is a museum of classic architecture. Built from the ground up, with 100+ year-old, antique materials from Seattle landmark buildings collecting and built over a 20 year period. The entire home boasts incredible views of Seattle and the harbor complimented by a large fire-pit near the beach. Every family or retreat activity imaginable can be hosted here - perfect for large families, business or church retreats.
The incredible getaway includes walk-in, solid granite 30-ft tall fireplace – in a giant great room, massive timber frames, beautiful rugs throughout the home, a huge cozy library with TV and music for entertaining with a private bar connected, a volleyball court with professional net, a professional grade basketball hoop, a pool-table room with entertainment center, a huge kitchen capable of feeding dozens of people – with solid marble countertops and a stunning view of downtown Seattle and a dining area capable of feeding all your guests.
Sleeping arrangements make this perfect to fit multiple families for reunions, church or corporate retreats. Cozy enough for a small family or even a couple looking for a last minute get-a-away. We do not host weddings on the property.
There are five private sleeping areas, with 3.5 bathrooms and easily sleeps 18 people without breaking out the sleeping bags on the 104 ft waterfront acre on the beach!
Long-term rentals also considered. Please send me a note to discuss further.
Interaction with guests
Fastest way to reach me is by sending me a text.
Other things to note
We have a rental contract that will need to be reviewed and signed by each guest prior to arrival. If you wish to view it prior to booking the property, please let me know.
- Please notify us in advance if you plan to have large group during the day at any point during your stay even if they are not staying overnight on the property
- If the number of people changes at any time, please notify us immediately
- Age minimum of primary renter: 35
- Shoes inside the home are NOT allowed under any circumstance. We have new rugs and have recently sanded and stained our floors. We provide rubber clogs and some slippers. You may also bring your own house slippers.
- There is a rental contract that will need to be reviewed and signed prior to guests' arrival. If you wish to review the contract prior to renting, please let me know.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 41 reviews for other properties.View other reviews