A recently-renovated, furnished and equipped 40 sqm bright studio apartment, in a 2nd floor of a quiet side-wing 19th-century building, fronted by a green inner courtyard with a cozy sitting area. The apartment is located in a quiet street in Bergmannkiez, a chicky and vibrant neigborhood in the popular Kruezberg quarter of Berlin.
• Wide entrance corridor.
• One spacious room with sitting area and double bed.
• Open-space kitchen with an eating area (table and chairs).
• Wooden Floor.
• Built-in cabinet.
• Central heating.
Also in the apartment:
• Fully equipped kitchen, including refrigerator, stove, oven, etc.
• Washing machine.
• Stereo sound system, including CD and DVD player.
• Internet Access and WiFi (up to 100 bit/sec).
• Smart-TV (49", 4K) with Cable channels.
Important: In general, a "City Tax" is imposed in Berlin for private overnight stays, and amounts 5% of the total fees. Nevertheless, "Business travellers" are exempted from the City Tax and do not have to pay it. They do, however, have to be able to prove the business purpose of their trip.
So, if you (and in case you are two, any one of you on his/her own name) have any kind of document which proves a "business" nature of your visit, please convey it as soon as possible and latest upon arrival. Otherwise, this tax (for the whole period of your stay) will be collected from you, in cash, upon arrival.