Located in the historic and culturally-vibrant Geylang district, our home is part of a dynamic, architectural initiative involving a row of 8 restored 1920s-era shophouses on Lorong 24a - designed by 7 different architects in 8 various visually-stunning, spatial experiences!
We have been featured in Intl. media, as well as WSJ and New York Times for amazing Architecture that marries conservation Heritage. I also have four other similar listings to choose from, just click on my profile to view!
- Please kindly note that this listing is not for the entire shophouse, but for a self-enclosed entire apartment with it's own en-suite bathroom, and is one of 4 other private apartments in our Shophouse.
- Parties/Events/Photoshoots are not part of this booking usage and has a separate commercial rate
- Minimum noise levels outside the apartments past 9pm so as not to disturb other guests
- Please turn off the lights and air-conditioning when you leave the house!
- If you use the kitchen or if you have any trash, we would appreciate it if you can clean up after yourselves and place them in the bin right outside the house before you leave :)
- Loss of any house key(s) will result in a loss fee of $20/individual key
- Please do not invite extra guests that are not included in our booking arrangement, as this shophouse is meant first and foremost for the use of our official, staying guests - Thank You! :)
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 305 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I love exploring the planet, learning different cultures and discovering new places. I gave up my finance career in 2015 to pursue a lifelong dream: to travel the world full time. To support myself, I rent out my apartment on Airbnb. It's been a great experience, from the countless varieties of street food and plentiful late night philosophical discussions with other travelers.
I enjoy meeting people from different parts of the world and I look forward to connecting with you as a host or traveler. I will do my best to make stay as comfortable as possible or being a good guest, depending on my role.