Come visit my awesome city and be my guest in this comfortable, spacious and private apartment at a special discounted rate.
Update 01/25/2017: Evansville has launched Uber. FINALLY! (still no lyft)
Spacious apartment across the street from Evansville's Historic Preservation District. Staying downtown means easy access to the area's many restaurants, museums, historic sites, memorials, sporting venues, and countless entertainment destinations. Leave your car behind and let your feet take you where you want to go.
A short walk (3 blocks) to Main Street offers many dining options. Business travelers, we are close to many corporate headquarters: Vectren, Regional 5/3 branch, Old National, and more. Sports fans, we are a 6 block walk to the Ford Center, where you can catch the Evansville Purple Aces (D1 basketball) play, the Evansville Thunderbolts (Hockey), or a concert that is coming through town. The Victory Theatre is next door to the Ford Center and provides wonderful plays and is home to the Evansville Philharmonic Orchestra.
You're also approximately 5 blocks from the Haynie's Corner Arts District, which has been meticulously developed into a hub of restaurants and bars which each have their own quirky identity.
This property features two comfortable bedrooms, each with comfy queen beds & tranquil decor to make your stay as relaxing as possible. Guests are welcome to bring their own groceries, beverages, etc. and use storage space and cook their own meals at home if they like. I also welcome guest to relax and lounge and watch movies, TV, or Netflix in the comfortable living room.
I will be present to hand over keys when guests arrive, but after that, I'll be out of your way. It's all yours, so make yourself at home and enjoy, but don't hesitate to reach out to me with any questions. I'm here to help and make sure that you have an awesome stay in my great city.
Guests will have access to the entire apartment, plus use of the nice patio off the back of house.
Interaction with guests
You'll see me when you check in, but other then that, I'll be available to you as needed. There are two permanent tenants that live downstairs, but everyone has their own private entrance, so you likely will not see them much.
Other things to note
Evansville is on central time. 95% of the state is on Eastern time. Blame the railroads.
Indiana does not serve carry out alcohol on Sunday's! We're old school like that. Book my apartment and I'll share the secrets of where you can get the hookup when you need some brews on your Sunday Funday!
As of 01/25/2017 Evansville has Uber, horray! Still no Lyft :( If you don't have/like Uber, and you want to get anywhere other then Downtown, you'll likely need to drive, take a cab, or take the bus.
- -I typically operate on hotel hours; check-in any time after 3 pm and check-out any time before 12 noon.
- -You are welcome to use the kitchen, but please wash dishes and remove food waste.
- -Towels and bedding are provided. I do not require that they are washed after use, but please hang any wet linens to dry.
- -Please note that while I operate on hotel hours, I am not a hotel! I must be present to check guests in, and if you are unable to make arrangements to check-in with us during a reasonable (BEFORE 10PM) hour, your stay will automatically be FORFEITED!
- -If check-out is more than 4 hours late or check-in more than 4 hours early, you WILL BE CHARGED 50% of one night's stay.
- I live and work in the area, so if you have an issue or need help with anything, I am usually nearby to help- just let me know what I can do to help make your stay as comfortable as possible!
Real estate entrepreneur that loves life. Southern Indiana is my home, but I always love seeing what the world has to offer.
Hoping to make it to Japan and back to the Virgin Islands in 2016.
I never like to say no to an adventure. What's the worst that could happen.