My place is close to Public Transport, Parks, Shopping Stores . My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, and business travellers.
We have a total of 6 Rooms in the house. Let us know in advance which rooms you prefer to have. We have 2 in the basement, 1 on the main floor and 3 upstairs on the 2nd floor.
The house still feels like its Brand New....Built in 2013!! We moved in Oct 2015!! And while it's still a work in progress, we've been working hard to make it a homey and warm space
Your Guest room is on our 2nd floor. In your room you have a queen bed complete with fluffy pillows, fresh linens and we welcome you home after a day of exploring the city...with a park close by and amenities close by.... we are here to recommend where the best places are to go. Your room while have plenty of Towels and extra blankets and pillows if you need.
We are definitely here for you for any questions, concerns or needs you may have. feel free to pick our brain for recommendations as well!! we are also happy to respect your privacy =) I'm usually in and ou to the house as many of my appointments are all over the city. If you need anything my Fiance Chitundu and I are very easy to reach by phone or by text.
*Washer & Dryer available, FREE Laundry with detergent dependent on your length of stay, pls inquire for more details.
Interaction with guests
You'll have access to our kitchen, living room, and a big deck with an addition to be completed by June 2016. We have a washer & Dryer should you need it, and provide laundry detergent, no extra fee
Other things to note
- Recently just completed our Large Deck so our guests can enjoy the stunning view of our back yard which overlooks the man made lake, we have spotted several birds and Canadian Geese. Our favourite the Pelicans. We have also just purchased a New BBQ - Brand name Broil King. Enjoy the Great spacious view as you cook your favourite foods
Our neighbourhood we have spotted the occasional deer and during the late nights and early mornings, you'll be sure to spot a rabbit as well
For the inside:
- We have a bullet mixer for those who are smoothie lovers and we also have an additonal bullet to blend up our fresh coffee beans for fresh coffee in the morning
- Tassimo machine available as well
We prohibit booking from those who live in the same city (Winnipeg). We also require a request if you plan to invite over a guest from the same city (Winnipeg).
*Keep Clean & Remove Foot Wear:
We have provided a very clean Environment for all our Guests and we expect our guests to keep the place clean, thank you. When you walk into our house, pls remove your shoes and leave your shoes on the rug by the front door, thank you in advance.
Since we are on instant book we may need to confirm if the listing is available, once you have booked please send us a message immediately and we will confirm your booking.
3 Rooms, fits 2 people in each room
The main floor has kitchen, living room and dinning room and washroom,
All new appliances. Please keep the house clean, clean all dishes you use and put them back after you dry them to the place you found them.
* We have plenty of parking on the front Parking Pad.
* This is a new listing, we have hosted guests before, once you book please allow us up to 12 Hrs to verify if your booking will be approved by us. We are Super Hosts and we have a policy to check to see if your reservation will be approved, additionally we are in our busy season and we may have other request pending. If we decide your booking does not match our guidelines then we will ask AIRBNB to give you a full refund as they have a no penalty Cancellation policy for AirBNB Super Hosts, best of luck with your AirBNB experience.
Derek And Du :)
This host has 468 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I've been a full time Professional Network Marketer for 13 years and so naturally I love meeting new people. I travel quite a bit and usually away a few days or a week out of the month. I've been fortunate to travel to places around the USA and Canada as well as Japan, Australia, Zambia, Philippines, Domincan Republic, Mexico, Isreal, Greece and I look forward to adding more countries to this list.
I recently got married in August 2016 to my beautiful Zambian wife who's lived here for over 11 years. I'm an entrepreneur and enjoy meeting and learning from other business owners. I have an interest in Real Estate and have invested in some projects. I regularly attend seminars to learn and grow as a person as well as to meet like minded people.
I love reading books and enjoy watching inspiring movies & educational documentaries.
I love to live off the edge... my favourite sport being skydiving. I have 94 jumps so far with an A License.
ASL (American Sign Language) is my fluent Language, though I prefer to use English as I am hearing.
Being a host comes natural to me as I have been hosting my business partners for many years at my home. My philosophy is do unto others as you would want them to do to you.
My reputation and integrity is very important to me. I intend on making everyone's stay here phenomenal so that we get people to come back.
My phone Numb(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)