This contemporary villa is located in the exclusive Garajau area. This home is within a short walk to restaurants, shopping and the beach and 10 minutes to the airport, the award winning Palheiro golf course, and lively Funchal.
We welcome you to enjoy this spacious 4-bedroom family home with pool, beautiful gardens, entertaining area, fireplace, 3.5 bathrooms over 2 levels. Perfect for families or couples get-away.
ABOUT THIS VILLA
The ground floor has a lovely open lounge with split level dining room and a huge kitchen, as well as a guest suite. The lounge and the kitchen both have large sliding doors leading directly to the private garden with its delightful swimming pool and barbecue area, providing a perfect setting for entertaining and intimate gatherings.
The gourmet kitchen is a centerpiece of the villa, with beautiful black granite countertops and backsplash, Electrolux appliances including refrigerator/ice maker/water dispenser, dishwasher, microwave, cooktop and oven. A regular and EXPRESSO coffee maker, cookware, dishes, utensils and more are all furnished. The gas countertop, two large sinks and spacious area make entertaining delightful and guests will enjoy mingling over a cocktail before sitting down in the dining room, or outside, on the covered patio. Tropical plantings and Madeira’s light enhance the ambiance.
The first floor hosts three large bedrooms and the main bedroom suite is a dream. From this floor, the views of the Atlantic Ocean and the neighboring Desertas islands are the ideal 'wakeup' view.
Immaculately maintained garden, filled with dozens of plants varieties, and pool area offer total privacy that's perfect for entertaining. Spend a day in the sun enjoying the kids-safe swimming pool, have fun preparing a meal on your own private BBQ grill, or just relax poolside reading a book.
The garage, in contrast to most houses in Madeira, is on the same level as the kitchen with an interior door between the two, which is great for bringing in the groceries.
• NO PETS allowed
• NO SMOKING at this property
• Villa Garajau is a licensed 'Estabelecimento de Alojamento Local' (Local Lodging Establishment)
• Entire Property: 4 Bedrooms, 3.5 bathrooms, Garden and Pool
• Suitable for children of all ages
• Baby cot and high chair available at no extra cost
• Private pool (unheated)
• Balcony / Terrace
• Private garden
• Amenities: Alarm, Telephone, Free Wi-Fi Internet Access, i-Pod/i-Phone Docking, DVD/CD Player, Satellite Channels, Flat-screen TV, Iron & Ironing Board, Washing Machine, Fireplace, Wardrobe/Closet, Shower, Bath Tub, Jacuzzi, Hair dryer, Barbecue, Alarm Clock, Towels (including Pool/Beach Towels,) Bed Linens.
Interaction with guests
• Services available and paid locally, directly to our trusted providers:
* Airport pick-up and / or drop-off
* Housekeeping during stay
* Firewood for fireplace/BBQ
1. Smoking inside the home is NOT allowed.
2. Pets are NOT allowed.
3. People other than those in the original Guest booking may NOT stay overnight in the property.
4. Towels and/or linens can not be taken from the property.
5. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
6. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath/pool towels are included in the villa, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
8. Fireplace: Other than firewood, do not throw any paper or other combustible materials in the fireplace.
9. The Home is privately owned:
- the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities;
- the owners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest.
10. By accepting this Booking, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
I'm a traveller at heart and when the opportunity arose to host others on their journey to beautiful Madeira I jumped at it.
Villa Garajau is our piece of paradise, our holiday haven for ten years and we are so happy to share it with you. Garajau is a picturesque village with a pristine safe swimming beach and a selection of fabulous eateries nearby. Madeira it's a perfect place for walking, swimming, nature watch, snorkeling/diving and relaxing. There are two golf courses on the island too. We love the people, food and spectacular, pristine environment of Madeira; this is an amazing place to unwind.