Brand New Listing!!. INCLUDES ALL UTILITIES, WIFI, HEAT, ELECTRIC, and CABLE. Village is 5-minute walk to many restaurants and bars, shopping, a park, railroad station and an even shorter walk to Mt Cranmore for activities including skiing, a gym, an adventure park, restaurants and a pub. The Carriage House includes an open living room/kitchen area with a propane stove. One bedroom has a King bed. Upstairs in the loft is a Queen bed, twin bed and desk. Bathroom has shower. Your pet is welcome.
The Carriage House is a private space located next to our other rental called the Cottage. There is a shared parking area. The Carriage House has two parking spaces in front of it, (we ask that you park as far over to the right as possible as the Cottage spaces need pull out room) and extra parking spaces can be found off street alongside the garage. There are trash barrels located inside the garage to the right. Just pull up the garage door, it is not locked.
Interaction with guests
If you need any help or have any questions about the carriage house, we are available by phone, e-mail, or in person. We live next door in the chalet.
Other things to note
The parking lot is a shared space so if you have more than one vehicle, we ask that you pull head-in over closest to the garage to allow a second vehicle. This also allows for the other guests next door to pull out of their spots.
- Pets should stay on the main floor
- If pets are allowed on your furniture please use pet blankets provided to save on clean-up
- Small children who cannot navigate stairs well should not climb up to the loft without adult supervision
- Garage is pretty full with storage items , but there will be an area to store ski equipment marked off
- Also in garage, on the right hand side are garbage cans to place the trash. Regretfully we do not recycle.
- Please clean-up after your pet and use the pet waste pails provided
From Nov 23 - 26, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 53 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
We are both retired. Doug is a retired Police Capt. and I am a retired special education teacher. We have two grown children. Our son just left the military and we have twin grandsons. Our daughter is currently a nanny in NYC. We have hosted guests from all over the US and England, Belgium, Germany, and Australia. We love our new job!