This is a very large 4 bedrooms apartment. It's very close to the University of Chicago, Obama's house, and the Subway. My wife and I are friendly, helpful and offer exceptional service at an affordable price. The indoor and outdoor space is always clean, quiet & peaceful. It's located in a forest like setting. The neighborhood is very safe and has lots of free street parking. Our place is good for anyone open to sharing a room and meeting people from around the world.
Full equipped kitchen, spacious dinning room, living room, printer, free-laundry room, moreover, we provide detergents, shampoo and soap.
Other things to note
Because we work late into the evening on most days, check-in is by appointment only. On the day before your arrival, please call or text us to arrange an approximate check-in time. Then on arrival day, when you are about 45 minutes away from our apartment please be sure to call, NOT text, and confirm the approximate check-in time we have agreed on. This will ensure someone will be at home to greet you when you arrive so you have a smooth check-in.
When you are in front of the apt call again and we will buzz you in.
Never ring the buzzer unless you are specifically asked to do so.
Thank you for following these instructions
License or registration number
Learn about this number
Providing a Quiet, Peaceful and Safe environment are benefits we want every guest to experience. Please follow these guidelines to help make is so.
Drugs and Alcohol
Please give the utmost respect to our home environment. If you think there is a chance that you might use drugs, drink heavily or come in and out during very late hours of the night while we are hosting you, then please book with another host. Thank you for understanding.
Note: Our neighbors have made complaints about our guest playing loud music and loitering outside the building and throwing cigarette buts on the ground. Please avoid these activities. Please honor the cleanliness, peace, and quiet of the neighborhood. Do not hang out in front of near the building. Thank you.
When you arrive to check in, do not ring any buzzer. Call us 5 to 10 minutes before you arrive and we will come out to greet you.
To maintain a clean and pleasant environment for everyone, please follow these simple guidelines.
1. Please remove your shoes upon entering the space.
2. Clean up after yourself every time, immediately. After using a dish, please rinse it immediately and put it in the dishwasher.
For your comfort and convenience, each guest will be given a set of three clean and fresh towels.
3. Return your set of dirty towels to the host to get another set.
4. So other guests do not have to wait very long, please limit showers to 10 minutes during morning hours.
5. After showering, please wipe and clean the bathroom tub, sink, and floors after every use. If you wash your hair in the sink, clean the sink immediately.
6. After brushing teeth, make sure there is no toothpaste spatter on the mirror.
Quiet Time Hours
Please observe Quiet Time Hours and follow these guidelines as closely as possible to prevent disturbing others.
1. Quiet Time Hours are from 9:30pm to 7:30am
2. Please absolutely avoid any activity that causes even a moderate amount of noise. In our apartment, noise tends to echo throughout the unit.
3. Please whisper if you need to talk.
4. Use ear phones if you need to watch movies or listen to music.
5. Avoid slamming or closing doors loudly
6. Walk quietly. Some floors make a cracking noise
7. Avoid stumping your feet when you walk.
8. When moving things around, pay close attention to the slightest amount of noise. It will most likely disturb the sleep of others.
9. Avoid running water for more than a few minutes.
Please do not invite additional guests, who are not in your check in group, without permission.
In summary, do not do anything that will likely disturb the quiet and peace of other guests. Thank you so much for honoring our home by following these guidelines. Our intent is that you and all our guests have a pleasant, quiet and peaceful stay.
This host has 235 reviews for other properties.View other reviews