My place is close to (walk) Meadows Rec Center, Library , 5 Minutes drive to shopping center, 45 minutes to Elk Island National Park . You’ll love my place because of the kitchen and the views (No back neighbors). My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, families (with kids).
I live with my husband and daughter in one room and other room is available.
- Clean your own dishes and your room
- Clean up the kitchen when you are done
- No Bathtub filling
- Smoking outside the house only (no smoking in front of garage)
- Quite hours b/w 11 pm and 8 am
- Weekly laundry only, if your trip is shorter than 1 week, you can do 1 laundry. Guest must pay extra for laundry if staying less than 3 days.
This host has 28 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
I'm originally from edmonton. I'm like western Canada especially mountains.
My husband is originally from Burnaby BC.
He is an engineer. We love camping, travelling and summer activities.
We have a sweet daughter who is two year old.