Basement of a clean, convenient, and spacious newly renovated house with private entrance. On a quiet street nestled in Brockton Village near the Dundas West area, which is walking distance to most west-end and downtown attractions. An ideal home base for your stay in Toronto!
P.S. The ceiling of the place is slightly lower than average - about 6ft. No parties. Preference will be given to guests who are relatively quiet.
• This is a Drug Free and Smoke Free home. No smoking in the house, you can smoke on the front porch or backyard patio area. Please also only use the supplies, including towels, toilet papers, and pillow cases in your room. Do not take anything from the laundry room or other floors before asking the Host.
• In case there is any internet disruptions due to issues with the Internet Provider, the Host will refund up to $10 per night per unit for the nights without Wifi to compensate the Guest.
No pets - you will subject to $50 per night up to $2000 fines, and the owner retain the rights to terminate this Agreement and regain possession without providing any refund or compensations.
• The unit doesn't come with parking. Please do not occupy the parking in the back of the house - they are included in the other 2 units in the house (for additional price).
• Use of the property is for short-term accommodation only, and guests are not permitted to use it for any commercial purposes or party venues.
• Subletting the property is strictly prohibited.
• Occupant(s) assumes responsibility for the behavior of their guests during this term and any damage to the suite and property.
• The house cannot be occupied by more than 2 people per booking.
• Should there be a noise complaint during the time of occupancy, or any violation of the above stated conditions, the Owners, at their sole discretion, reserve the right to terminate this Agreement and regain possession without providing compensation.
• Kindly remove shoes upon entering the house.
• Please respect the house and leave everything in the condition you found it. Your damage deposit will be returned in full if the house is left in the same condition you found it.
• Due to insurance regulations, no space heaters, incense, candles or open flames may be used anywhere in the house. (candles are for decoration purposes only)
• The Occupant(s) undertakes to hold the Host harmless against any and all loss, claims, causes of action, demands and/or costs and expenses that may be incurred by the occupant(s) in relation to the house rental. We cannot be responsible for lost or stolen items.
• Do not loose any keys. If lost, a $20 per set charge will be added to your room.
• Items are categorized and accounted for; please do not take any items from the unit including towels and essentials that do not belong to you. Inventory will be taken by my trusted cleaner/myself.
This host has 128 reviews for other properties.View other reviews