Beautiful 1 bedroom apartment - newly remodeled! Close to family-friendly activities, recreation, restaurants. In the cute downtown of St Croix Falls, WI. You’ll love it because of the high ceilings, views, location, and ambiance. 40-50% discount on weekly or monthly stays. Shared hallway, no loud parties, thanks! Private entrance with electronic keypad to check-in and out without needing to meet up with the hostess. Same-day booking available most days!
The Peacock has a brand-new Room and Board queen bed, full size futon in the living space plus a twin chaise lounge futon, tree top and city views, full kitchen, dining table, and full tub/shower all recently remodeled.
The patio outside on the walkout basement level - feel free to use this space while you're our guest at the Luminaries Building to sit outside and enjoy the quiet view - look for eagles or falcons - they are often spotted!
Interaction with guests
We are happy to provide you with any information about tourism or recreation in the St Croix Valley!
Other things to note
We have a huge nice kitchen for you to use including a fridge, oven/stove, range hood, blender, slow cooker, microwave, toaster, full Keurig selection for coffee/teas, and a dining area. Please no frying of bacon or other foods that splatter grease. Thank you!
You will be given the option while staying in the Peacock Loft to use a keycard for the local Snap Fitness (5 minutes drive away) in either St Croix Falls or Dresser/Osceola. You will not need to "sign up for anything" or speak to anyone there, the keycard will be provided for you when you check in (if you request it), and a short waiver to bring with you to Snap. Just let us know if you're interested.
- Apartment is located on the top floor of a commercial building so you need to be able to climb a flight of stairs.
- Please make sure you tuck the shower curtain into the tub because otherwise water will go all over the floor. Thanks!
- Private entrance and parking in back of building (Street parking overnight is not allowed during the months of November through April so you will need to park behind the Luminaries building overnight).
- Please use electronic keypad to lock the Peacock Loft door AND the lime-green outside access door every time you leave. There is a small lock icon to push and that's it! Very easy. If any trouble, please text us! To keep the electronic lock from sticking on the lime green exterior door, please make sure it is pushed securely and firmly closed.
- Free Wi-Fi in the room. Password is on sheet of paper in Loft. Luminaries MainFloor pass: purplejungle529
- Please feel free to drink/eat but use only what you need during your stay, and please do your dishes before check-out, thanks!
- Please let us know if you would like us to put a Snap Fitness keycard in the room for you to use while staying with us (there is no sign-up necessary at Snap, just use the card for access at the St Croix Falls or Dresser/Osceola Snap). You must return the keycard to the room, or there will be a $25 damage deposit request we put through to AirBnb. We don't want that to happen of course so please do not misplace the Snap keycard or give it back to them accidentally.
From May 1 - Oct 27, 2018 the minimum stay is 2 nights.
This host has 45 reviews for other properties.View other reviews