The Artist's Loft is a private 1 bedroom apartment with queen size bed and full-size comfortable pull-out couch in the living room to sleep up to 4 adult guests, and we can have a pack-n-play or twin air bed brought in for up to 5 guests. Beautiful, unique, spacious, and is located at the gateway to the outdoor adventures of the St Croix Valley!
Truly the most unique place you might ever stay in! Mosaic tiles, original turn-of-the century cabinets and sink, artistic rustic touches everywhere. But, with modern conveniences like a Keurig machine, microwave, flat screen tv with cable, gas fireplace, shower in the claw-foot tub, and of course, a luxurious bed and linens.
Interaction with guests
We are here for you if you need us but otherwise, this is a completely private stay.
Other things to note
Bothy Cafe has recently opened in the Luminaries Building which is directly below the Artist's Loft. Their hours are 11 am - 8 pm every day of the week except Monday. There is no elevator to get to the second floor apartment and please be careful on the outside metal steps. Please plan accordingly. You will be given the option while staying in the Artist's Loft to use a keycard for the local Snap Fitness (5 minutes drive away) in either St Croix Falls or Dresser/Osceola. You will not need to "sign up for anything" or speak to anyone there, the keycard will be provided for you when you check in and you must return it to the Loft otherwise we will need to charge you $25 for a lost keycard.
- Must be able to climb a fairly steep flight of stairs to get to The Artist's Loft
- Please, no large groups or parties - shared hallway with The Peacock Loft at Luminaries.
- You use an electronic keypad for check-in...code will be sent to you the day of check-in
-Please make sure to lock the apartment using the keypad when you leave as well.
-Access the Artist's Loft by ascending the metal fire escape-style stairs on the south side of the Luminaries building
- Parking is free behind the building (Luminaries Building private parking lot) and free on the street as well (but any guests staying between Nov - April must park behind the building as there is no overnight street parking these months because of snow plow concerns).
- Please let us know if you would like us to put a Snap Fitness keycard in the room for you to use while staying with us (there is no sign-up necessary at Snap, just use the card for access at the St Croix Falls or Dresser/Osceola Snap). You must return the keycard to the room, or there will be a $25 damage deposit request we put through to AirBnb. We don't want that to happen of course so please do not misplace the Snap keycard or give it back to them accidentally.
- Please do your own dishes before you check-out. Also, we ask respectfully that no bacon, sausage, or other pungent foods be cooked on the stovetop (oven would be fine) as there is no range hood in the Artist Loft kitchen.
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View other reviews