3 bedroom 3 bath 2 story canal home on a quiet dead end street in Flour Bluff. All of the living quarter are upstairs but one of the bathrooms is downstairs and is very convenient when spending time outdoors. The street side faces King Ranch and you can see wildlife like deer and javelinas . Relax and hang out in the back yard under the nice oak shaded patio on canal side where you have fishing, kayaking and great bird watching. Gulf beaches can be accessed via the J.F. Kennedy causeway.
Easy access to Laguna Madre and intracoastal waterway. Bluff Landing Marina and restaurant is right across the canal. Plenty of parking with enough room to park your boat. Back yard has bulkhead and 75' x 8' deck to fish off of.
Interaction with guests
We meet our guests when you arrive to help familiarize to the property and make sure you have everything.
Other things to note
Pet fee is $10 per day.
- - We ask that all adults read the house rules and agree.
- - Children must be supervised at all times.
- - No parties or events.
- - Absolutely no smoking in the house or garage. Porches and patios ok.
- -Be mindful of neighbors especially after 10:00 pm and observe quiet time. Our neighbors make it possible for us to host guests.
- - If you want a house that is super cool, cooler than a 72 degree temperature setting this house is not a good fit.
- - We allow house trained pets ( up to 2 pets weighing less than 50 pounds each) for responsible pet owners; let us know about your pet when you make your reservation. We ask that you keep them off the carpeted areas when leaving pets at home when you are not there to watch them. $10/ day per pet.
- - Dispose of grease in cans available under the sink; please do not drain it in the sink.
- - Conserve water (conservation measures in effect in Corpus Christi)
This host has 51 reviews for other properties.View other reviews