Casa Traversa is a large two-room apartment in an independent building dating back to 1920 on the main street of the historic center of Cefalù's pedestrian area.
It is a large two-room apartment on the 2nd floor without elevator, on the pedestrian island, just 300m from the beach. A large entrance enters the double lounge, in the large double bedroom, in the kitchen and in the bathroom. Equipped with washing machine and air conditioning.
From the three balconies on the course and from that on the communal villa and the Madonie, you can admire the intense tourist life. Utilities and Linen supply are included in the price.
Access to the property is via Matteotti, pedestrian area. The car access times are indicated on the sign at the beginning of the main street. Access to loading and unloading of luggage is usually permitted. Hours pedestrian island from 9.30 am to 1.00 pm and from 5 pm to midnight. Every year, therefore, it is best to consult the site of Cefalù
Interaction with guests
SERVICES. Services included in the price
1. Cleaning once a week and final cleaning. Guests must respect the home co-worker, leave the neat apartment and clean dishes to allow him to do his job well
2. Supply of sheets and towels. Weekly change.
Guests are encouraged to avoid waste.
- remembering to turn off all the lights before leaving home.
- Using the air conditioner / heat pump properly in summer and winter, remembering to turn it off.
Always making sure you have all the water taps closed.
Water supplied by the water network is drinkable.
Other things to note
For check-in after 22.00 an extra cost of € 10,00 per hour of delay is required.
Close to the train station, just 300 meters away, there is a large paid car park, but on one side of the street and the station square, parking is free.
It is not allowed
- bring other people into the apartment without permission
- introduce animals into the apartment
- take out the furniture, items, linen or leave them on the balconies, except for the dungarees only for the necessary time and only on the carriageway balcony.
- throw objects or something in the sink, sink, water etc. To prevent filling of exhaust pipes.
- sleeping on mattresses, blankets, duvets or bedspreads for hygienic reasons.
- use furniture and objects properly and leave the apartment as you have found it.
- always close the outside doors and window shutters before leaving the house.
- Do not disturb the neighbors
- keep television at an appropriate volume for a harmonious coexistence
- turn off the lights and conditioner when leaving the apartment
- leave the dishes clean
- leave the linen used in the basket in the bathroom
- clean thoroughly from the sand when you return from the beach. Sand may clog the pipes and cause serious damage to the drains.
- let you know the time of arrival with a little advance
- be careful not to use more appliances at the same time such as washing machine, electric oven, water heater, hairdryer, conditioner, etc.
- Always turn off all electrical appliances and check that the gas tap and all water taps are firmly closed when leaving.
- Never use appliances connected to the barefoot electrical network or in the presence of wet.
Finally it would be appreciated:
- Smoke out. The apartment has available to guests three balconies where it is possible and pleasant (weather permitting) to spend time and, if necessary, smoking while watching the walk on the street below.
This host has a Moderate Cancellation Policy
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 7 days of the trip and get a 50% refund of the nightly rate, as well as a full refund of fees.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
Architetto, appassionata di viaggi, architettura&arte. Vuole offrire ai suoi ospiti quello che cerca durante i suoi viaggi: cortesia, accoglienza e passione per i luoghi di appartenenza. Amante della buona cucina saprà indirizzarvi ai migliori ristoratori della zona in base alle vostre esigenze.
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.