*Please read the entirety of this listing before booking!
Welcome to this semi-private non-smoking oasis in the city. Enjoy an enclosed living space with a shared kitchen and shared one and a half baths and plenty of amenities!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION IN HOUSE MANUAL AFTER CONFIRMED BOOKING!This listing not available? Click my profile and check out my other listings in the area!
*Please read the entirety of this posting to ensure this space is a good fit for you. If you have any questions please feel free to email me anytime!*
My space is a modern, warm inviting home away from home. In this enclosed semi-private living space you'll enjoy a REAL premium queen size bed with super soft sheets and firm pillows. This space is perfect for those looking for a place to crash before heading out on a flight or going into the city. While different from a traditional room you'll still get 100% privacy, a peaceful nights rest and access to all the aforementioned amenities.
You get full access to the house, community pool, laundry service and gym! Beware of shared spaces!
Interaction with guests
This place allows you as much or little interaction as you like. Your room has space for you to spend private time and find your own level of comfort. But, when I am around we'll enjoy laughter, music, a home cooked meal and regale each other with stories from around the world!
Other things to note
Please read and be respectful of all house rules located in your reservation and house manual.
-READ EVERYTHING Including house manual before you arrive!
- Obey the campsite rule. Always leave the space better than you found it.
- No Fire (seriously no candles), as this inspires larger, more uncontrollable fires to show up uninvited.
- No smoking indoors. (Outside the apartment is fine)
- Knock before entering (the apartment has shared spaces so...)
- We like to respect our neighborhood so no extremely loud music after midnight.
- No additional guests without prior approval.
- Late Checkout not approved prior to the day of will incur late check out fees of $5 for the first half hour and $10 an hour after that. ( No Prorated Hours)
- Please follow all instruction located inside the house!
- Please follow any additional verbal or written instructions!
-No frying or heavy kitchen use after 10pm.
-No heavy laundry room use after midnight.
- Text, call or message me with any issues or concerns as soon as you have them, so I can make your stay awesome!
I'm Austin and J! We're professional actors, voice over artists, psychologists (in training), screen writers, content creators, and world travellers! I just recently returned from Cost Rica ( breathtaking!) and am looking forward to India for the Holi Festival for my birthday in February! I'm an avid culinary creator and I absolutely love cooking for all types. Send me a message about what you like and if time allows I'll be sure to cook up a little something special for you!
I maintain a healthy, relaxed noninvasive environment. Often times you'll find me reading a book, writing, playing music, sipping wine or watching The Twilight Zone.