The apartment is located in the oldest part of Helsinki with lovely buildings and unique shops and within walking distance from the centre. The apt is quiet, spacious and private since it is in a separate building in an inner yard.
Would you like to stay in a loft in the center of Helsinki?
Villa Studio is a stylishly furnished apartment hotel only for guests use with its own entrance and doorway in the center of Helsinki.
Villa Studio is situated in a detached building (built on 1936) on an inner ward. Above the loft, there is a big roof terrace, for you to enjoy your morning coffee and the view.
If you’re looking for a unique, peaceful and relaxing home without neighbors for your stay in Helsinki, this is your choice.
SIGHTS AND SERVICES NEAR BY
Villa Studio is situated in beautiful Kruununhaka, the oldest district in Helsinki. In Kruununhaka you can find lovely small boutiques and shops specialized in antiques, vintage as well as nice cafeterias and restaurants.
There are also many groceries and bakeries close by, nearest just opposite of the building.
Distances from Villa Studio
- Central Railway station 1,2km
- Seashore and Pohjoisranta marina for small boats 200m
- Kauppatori Marketplace 0,8km (ferry to Suomenlinna sea fortress)
- Hakaniemi Marketplace 1,1km
- Main touristic attractions like Presidential Palace 0,7km
- Helsinki Cathedral 0,7km
Trams (1, 7B, 3, 6, 9) and several buses stop nearby. Design District Helsinki, where you can find nearly 200 design shops, galleries, museums, restaurants and design agencies, can be reached within 5 minutes with the bus number 16 that leaves just outside the building.
- 32 in TV
- 50Mbps WLAN
- Lots of closet space
Sleeping (2 +2)
- Double bed for two (140cm)
- Extra sofa bed for two (2m)
- Clean linen
- Iron and iron table
- Gas stove and oven
- Coffee maker
- Water cooker
- Fridge and freezer
- Dish ware for 5 people
- Sufficient kitchen accessories
- Washing machine
- Hair dryer
- Nearest taxi station is situated only one 50 m walk from the door
- Nearest bus stops are situated one minute walk from the door
- Metro station (Kaisaniemi) is situated about 10 min walk from the door
- Central railway station is 15 min walk from the door
- Ferry to the Suomenlinna Sea Fortress is 10 min from the door
- Airport is about 25 min by taxi and 40 min by bus
I’ll be happy to answer your questions – Welcome to Helsinki!