Up to 15 famous restaurants downstairs all within 1 to 5 mins walking, grocery stores nearby. Great place by just 3 mins walking to Palais du Congres, 2 mins walking to YMCA, 10 mins walking to bell center. 3 mins walking to the subway, old Montreal, and Chinatown with traditional Chinese food all you can eat; greatest art shop in the old port and a lot of famous western restaurant by all just within 5 mins walk. You will love it, experience it, and enjoy it, Hope to see you soon!
Palais du Congres, Bell Center, Place des Art, Musem, Music festival, Osheaga, Old Montreal, Chinatown, the largest shopping street - St Catherine street.
1. Bus 747 directly to the airport or you can take bus 747 from the airport directly to the place. ($10)
2. Parking inside the building, very convenience, you can go and come back at any time.
3. Grocery Store - IGA, Jia Le Fu and 3 more nearby.
4. Metro place des art and place d'Armes, all within 5 mins walking.
5. Chinatown, Old Montreal, Fireworks view in old Montreal, great restaurants around the place.
6. Music festival happens every year in place des art, start from May, end until August, it's only 7 or 8 mins walking distance, no need to drive or take bus to go there. You can enjoy Starbucks or dairy queen ice cream while watching concert in place des art, night sight is unforgettable.
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 117 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Me and my boyfriend live in Montreal for 7 years already, this city is our second hometown, we love the food here, people are friendly, everything is great, we will be more than happy to help you find the best place to visit and amazing food that you can find in Montreal, look forward to seeing you soon!