FRESH RENOVATION! Clean & very well appointed, quiet bayside court in the heart of Mission Beach. NEW: Open kitchen & Bar, 3 queen beds, PacknPlay&Highchair, surf, boogie, stand up paddle boards, & bikes Prime location! Steps to ocean& bay, Belmont park, bars, restaurants, seaworld 1 mi, 15 min zoo/downtown. W/ 1 OFF STREET parking. FAMILY ORIENTATED & 9PM Quite Time.
Other SWANKY PROPERTIES :)
Newly remodeled & welly appointed 1st floor unit. Prime location. Two bedroom one bath. Great kitchen, well equipped for cooking, and BBQ grill. Guests have a shared outdoor patio that faces the court with patio furniture and BBQ. The house is located 75 steps from the bay and 1.5 block from the ocean across mission boulevard. The space was created to feel open and airy with minimal compartmentalization the kitchen, living, and dining spaces seamlessly flow together.
Bedroom 1 has one queen bed and three drawer dresser with a large closet.
Bedroom 2 has two queen beds a nine drawer dresser and open closet.
Bed Linens and towels are crisp and white. Floors are polished concrete which helps keep it cool and modern hipster. Pillows and mattresses all have hypoallergenic encasements.
Beach towels included.
The unit is approximately 900sq feet of indoor space. Includes 1 off street Parking space.
*Depending on availability, This unit can be rented with the upper unit to accommodate two family's with a total occupancy of 12 people.
Guest have access to:
1 reserved off street parking space
Back patio and bbq along Nahant court
(Outdoor Patio use is limited to 9:30 pm, Quite time 9:00, strictly enforced)
Laundry room with high Quality Machines
Use of stand up paddle boards (2) and surfboards(3) (shared w other unit)
Boogie Boards (4) (shared w other unit)
5 Beach Cruiser Bikes (shared w other unit)
Kids bike and helmet (shared w other unit)
Use of beach wagon, cooler, and beach equipment (shared w other unit)
Interaction with guests
We will not disturb you at check in however if you have questions or need assistance please don't hesitate to ask. I live nearby and am available via text phone or Air bnb messaging. Text or calling is the most reliable.
Other things to note
Please note this is one of the nicest courts in mission beach and the majority of properties are owner occupied or long term rental. It is a quiet area and guests should be respectful of the noise levels. Disturbances will not be tolerated.
Please understand this is a lower unit and despite soundproofing you can here some footsteps and noise from upstairs.
All Swanky Properties are Legally Permitted:
Certificate Number: (PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN))
Not suitable for pets
No parties or events
Quiet after 9pm
Check-in is after 4PM
Checkout is by 11AM
Please inquire if you need flexible check in times, we do our best to accommodate.
Vacation Rental Terms & Conditions
The following terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) apply to your rental of the 2 bedroom, 1 bath Lower Flat located at 814 Nahant Court, San Diego, CA 92109 (the “Premises”).
1. REQUIREMENTS FOR RENTAL CONFIRMATION. When you (i) complete and submit a reservation request for available dates, and submit your payment you agree to the Vacation Rental Terms and Conditions and any others specified in any booking websites.
(PHONE NUMBER HIDDEN)
3. TERM. You may occupy the property no earlier than 4:00 PM on your specified arrival date. Because other tenants may be arriving on your departure date, you must vacate by 11:.00 AM on your specified departure date to provide adequate time for cleaning before the next tenants arrive. IF YOU CONTINUE TO OCCUPY THE PROPERTY AFTER YOUR SCHEDULED DEPARTURE TIME, LANDLORD MAY SUFFER DAMAGES WHICH MAY INCLUDE INCREASED CLEANING COST AND LOST RENT FROM THE NEXT SCHEDULED TENANT (BOTH CURRENTLY AND IN LOST FUTURE RENTALS). LANDLORD’S DAMAGES FOR LOST FUTURE RENTAL INCOME MAY NOT BE SUSCEPTIBLE TO READY CALCULATION. HOWEVER, YOU AGREE THAT $100 PER HOUR OF HOLDOVER IS A REASONABLE ESTIMATE OF ACTUAL DAMAGES THAT LANDLORD MAY SUFFER FOR LOST FUTURE RENTAL INCOME. IF YOU FAIL TO VACATE THE PROPERTY IN A TIMELY MANNER, YOU MUST PAY $100 PER EACH HOUR (OR PORTION OF AN HOUR) THAT YOU FAIL TO VACATE THE PROPERTY.
4. KEYS Code. Detailed instruction will be sent once the contract is signed
5. MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY/ASSIGNMENT/SUBLETTING/AUTHORIZED OCCUPANTS. The property is for use as a single family dwelling, with a maximum occupancy of 6 people. If exceeded there will be an additional $500.00 charge and you may be required to immediately leave the property or be removed from the property. The apartment has 2 bedrooms with a queen and 2 queen beds a sofa and love seat. You may not assign or sublet all or any part of the property. The property will be occupied by the named tenants and any identified additional occupants.
6. PAYMENTS. The property will not be reserved for you, nor made available to you, until you agree to these Terms and Conditions, and you have made all required payments. Your rental may be cancelled by Landlord if Landlord does not receive all required payments.
A. NONREFUNDABLE CLEANING FEE. The specified cleaning fee is nonrefundable. It is for normal cleaning of the property. Additional cleaning fees may apply if the property requires heavy or additional cleaning
B. FAILURE TO PAY ALL AMOUNTS DUE. Landlord will have no obligation to give possession of the property to you if you haven’t paid all amounts due (rent, cleaning fee, and any other amounts due) in a timely manner as outlined above.
7. CONDUCT AND COMPLIANCE. The property is in a residential neighborhood. Loud, noisy or offensive activities and/or parties are not allowed. You are responsible for your actions and the actions of the other occupants and your guests,
• May not create a nuisance, and may not disturb neighbors with excessive noise (loud televisions, stereos, voices, etc.) or otherwise;
• Must comply with all rules, regulations and Landlord instructions (including posted signs), and all laws, statutes, ordinances, and requirements of all city, county, state, and federal authorities;
• Must notify Landlord of any dangerous condition, deterioration or damage to the home so Landlord can make necessary repairs;
• Are responsible for damage to the property caused by you, other occupants and guests. You agree to indemnify, defend (with counsel of Landlord’s choice), and hold Landlord harmless for any liability, costs (including reasonable attorney fees), or claims resulting from your breach of these Terms and Conditions or the negligence, violation of law, CC&Rs and HOA rules, or willful misconduct of you, other occupants or guests.
8. WIFI service is provided at no extra charge. No telephone is provided.
9. PARKING. You may park in the designated carport or utilize on-street parking (which is limited). Do not park in any other unit’s parking space; improperly parked vehicles may be towed.
10. CANCELLATION POLICY. Non-refundable.
11. HOUSE MAINTENANCE AND GARBAGE DISPOSAL. When you arrive at the property, please let Landlord know immediately if the property has any maintenance needs
12. NO SMOKING ARE ALLOWED IN THE PROPERTY.
13. INSURANCE. Landlord does not insure your personal property, and will not be liable for any damage or injury to you, other occupants, or to any of your property.
14. BEFORE VACATING. Before vacating, please wipe down the counters, wash all dishes, and remove all trash and recycling from the property, and start a load of towels in the washing machine
15. AVAILABILITY. If the property is not available for your’ occupancy on your arrival date for any reason beyond Landlord’s control (whether due to damage to the property, holdover tenants or other events beyond Landlord’s control), Landlord will not be liable for the delay, but you or Landlord may elect to cancel the rental, in which case Landlord will immediately refund all amounts that you have
16. TRANSIENT OCCUPANCY. You are renting the property as a transient lodger. Landlord retains full legal, possessory and access rights to the property.
17. TENANT REPRESENTATIONS. You warrant that all statements that you have made in to Landlord (in writing and verbally) and any application are accurate. Landlord may cancel the rental, at any time, upon discovering that any information you have provided is incomplete or inaccurate in any
18. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS. Time is of the essence. If there is more than one tenant is identified in connection with the rental, all tenants are jointly and individually responsible under this agreement. In any action or proceeding arising out of the rental or the property, the prevailing party will be entitled to reasonable attorney’s fees and costs. These Terms and Conditions may not be contradicted by evidence of any previous agreement or contemporaneous oral statements or agreement. If any portion of these Terms and Conditions is unenforceable or invalid it will have no effect, but all the remaining provisions will remain in full force. These Terms and Conditions will not be construed as if they had been prepared by one of the parties, but rather as if both parties have prepared them. Any waiver of any breach will not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. Waiver may not be established by course of conduct. No waiver will exist unless written and signed by the parties. The parties agree to accept faxed signed copies of this contract in lieu of originals.
My name is Joshua, I have enjoyed living in San Diego for 16 years. During this time I was a teacher for special needs students in San Diego public schools and have been enjoying all things outdoor (of course surfing) traveling and new experiences. I have had a great time renovating these beach houses over the course of the past five years. I am excited to have guests come and enjoy these homes and all of what San Diego has to offer.