Lovable place with great atmosphere, ideal for a young couple, or a group of friends up to five. Stay as a real ‘Budapestian’, catch a taste of the authentic local lifestyle!
Friendly, inspiring home near all the tourist attractions and popular partying places, 3 minutes from the tram or subway.
I’m a theatre director working in various theatres in Hungary and Transylvania. When I’m working outside Budapest, which is often, I rent my home for guests.
It’s a 61 m2 apartment in the centre: a spacious, loft-like flat, as the rooms have been opened into one. A sunny, lovable space with a great atmosphere. (I like living here!) Lots of books, some bizarre statues and a piano. Over the American-type kitchen is a gallery, with a comfortable double bed for two persons. The sofa can be pulled out as a double bed, too, convenient for another two persons. There’s also a mattress, which can be placed on the floor. The flat is ideal for a young couple, or a group of friends up to five. Families are also welcome, but keep in mind that there are no separate rooms.
The apartment is 4 minutes from the metro or from tram 4/6 (central tram line, running whole night). Everything is within 20 minutes of range (museums, ‘ruin pubs’, sights to see, the famous traditional baths, discos or the Opera House, it’s up to your taste which one you choose).
- Wifi access
- Well equipped kitchen, gas-oven to cook
- Fridge and freezer
- Microwave oven, toaster, kettle, coffee maker
- Iron (but why would anyone do that during a vacation?)
- Shower, bath
- Openable baby bed for toddlers
- Wardrobe & shelves for your stuff
- Washing machine, washing powder
- Narghile/Shisha/Bong, whatever you name it
- A piano (feel free to play it if you can)
- Yoga carpet
- Hi-fi speakers, CD & MP3 Deck
- Guide on practical issues (public transport, shopping in the neighbourhood, 'how to get to there' hints, finding attractions in Budapest etc.), and personal recommendations of my favourite pubs & places