Response from Ana:
Lisa you can writte whatever you like. I have more than 30 very positive evaluations about the quality of my apartment and its services. I am superhost. I understand you are angry, because you couldn't get what you wanted: Not to pay. I whish you to have a more responsible behavior next time you rent a place.
To others who want to host Lisa, please read this first:
1. Lisa cancelled her reservation. Before that, I asked her to read my policies of cancellation. Apparently she didn't. Mine are strict. Meaning she has no right to any refund.
2. The reasons of cancelation. She never unsderstood these simple instructions: "To have hot water turn on the switch in the kitchen and WAIT for about 30 minutes". I must say THERE IS NO PROBLEM AT ALL WITH THE HOT WATER IN MY APARTMENT. There is a huge termostato that provides tones of hot water for all day long, in the whole place. A guest just have to switch on... and wait. Lisa didn't do that.
3. She called me -I dont live in Quito but Spain- instead of calling Sylvia, the administrator. In the phone she was evidently emotionally upset, asking me "please, cancel for me". I was not going cancel for her, because I had no reasons for doing that.
4. Any way she cancelled. Once she cancelled, she must have left my place inmediatly. She didn't. She remained that night and left her lugagge in my place until next evening. I had to ask the administrator for taking care of this annoying issue, pick up her things and put them in the guardianship.
5. LISA LEFT MY APARTMENT ABSOLUTELY UNCLEAN. One night was enought for she made a complete mass of my kitchen, dirty plates and spots of food in the wall and the floor!!
6. My apartment it is always been qualified with 5 stars. Cleanliness is the main aspect. The place is spotless and of course the comforter of the bed has always a Cover. A person who made a mass of my apartment is the less qualified for make such comment about this aspect.
7. I DONT RENT THE APARTMENT FOR ONLY ONE NIGHT. I believe Lisa made all this theater in order to pay nothing, or to remain in my apartment just one night. She wouldn't have had access to a reservation because the minimum stay is three days.
8. At the moment she contacted me she was trying to have a view of the apartment without a proper reservation through AIRBNB Channels.
9. I NEVER TOLD HER I WOULD GIVE HER ANY REFUND. On the contrary, once and again I told her, please read my policies of cancellation before you decide to cancel.
10. IT IS THE FIRST TIME I HAVE TO DEAL WITH SUCH CAPRICIOUS AND EMOTIONAL GUEST.
11. I am acting according to the policies of cancellation of airbnb, which all guests accept at the moment of doing a reservation.
12. The prove of all I say is in the history of our messages and also pictures about the mass she did in my kitchen.