Cottage 79 is located within the Orange heritage area, a short stroll from Cook Park, fine restaurants and wine bars.
Our cosy two bedroom house, one with a king bed and the other a queen has a gas log fire and a vine clad outdoor patio.
Cottage 79 is a precious piece of history. It is well maintained, immaculately clean and well appointed for your comfort and convenience.
- We ask that our guests respect the age of the cottage, and care for it accordingly, leaving it in the same condition as when they arrived.
- Upon your arrival, we will meet and greet you, with a brief tour of the cottage highlighting features and facilities.
- Parties are not permitted. The cottage is very close to Orange CBD, however it is in a residential area.
- Guests are expected to be sensitive to the environment and not wasteful when using water, heating and cooling utilities.
- We trust in your honesty to report breakages and pay for the equivalent replacement.
- Minimum 3 night stay on public holiday long weekends.
- Cottage 79 is not suitable accommodation for children
- Pets are not permitted
- Smoking is strictly not permitted in the cottage