My apartment is Located in the old part of "Parque das Nações", 5 minutes of Metro, 10 minutes of "Vasco da Gama" train station (to Cascais, Sintra, Coimbra, Porto, ...), near to the Casino, Oceanarium, Pavilion knowledge, the river, shopping commercial center, many small grocery stores, hardware stores, gyms, pools, gardens, .... The apartment was renovated in 2016th and it's full equipped to be like at home.. Is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers and families (with kids).
1. Most of the times we will pick you up at airport or train station. Just let us know your arrival details :)
2. Stay connected - If you don't have free internet roaming, we can offer you a hotspot for your Wifi. A small device you can take on your pocket and have Wifi wherever you go.
3. You have some coffee capsules of different kind of coffee.
4. You have two bottle of water (one sparkling and another non-sparkling).
5. If you need a baby crib and a seat for the baby we can arrange.
The apartment is in the 1st floor of a traditional building with two elevators. In the house you will find a double bed in the main bedroom, a single bed in two bedrooms and in the sofa of the living room a double bed. A comfy living room with one sofa with chaise long, a nice kitchen with everything you will need and two bathroom one with bathtub and another one with a shower...
If you have kids you can find some toys, pencils, paper to paint.
If you need a baby crib we can arrange and also baby chair.
We had a little help with the decoration in order to make it special :-)
You can find in the apartment some books about Lisbon and small document with important contacts, amenities and routes to visit.
Also we can provide some contacts with a good guidance
Interaction with guests
Most of the times, we will pick you up at airport or train-station.
We are always online, so just drop us an email or by Whatsup, we also share our contacts for any text message or phone call.
Other things to note
Please, don't hesitate to contact if you have any question.
Disconnect AC before leaving