Blanc is a medieval village - five stone houses surrounding a medieval chateau, in the middle of a regional park. It's ideal for nature lovers, walkers and anyone looking for peace and quiet in beautiful surroundings.
The village of Blanc overlooks the unspoilt valley of the Sanctus in southern France, where wild boar, deer and hawks roam freely through the natural chestnut woodland. Pure mountain air and streams provide a protected environment for rare plants, and with no ground light you're guaranteed fantastic night skies.
Surrounded by protected parkland, Blanc consists of the remains of a 10th century chateau, a church, and several traditional stone houses, with an orchard and terraces overlooking the valley.
Blanc offers five gites, all comfortably equipped with:
- kingsize beds in main bedrooms
- bed linen and bath towels provided
- microwave, dishwasher and washing machine
- bath and shower
- TV (French), DVD and CD players
- complimentary access to an extensive media library
- wireless internet access within 100m of the house
Guests also have the use of the extensive grounds, with a canopied day bed and hammocks overlooking the valley, and of the large private pool at La Bouyssière (10 mins walk from the village) which is shared between all the gites. For those who enjoy a game of boules, there is also a 3-lane bowling ground behind the pool, and swings and other play facilities at both sites.
Interaction with guests
We live in the village and are around most of the time for help and advice on local attractions, restaurants etc.
Other things to note
Mosts guests undertake their own end of stay cleaning, but this is available on request for 60€
- Blanc is a very quiet, peaceful place. We do host events like marriages and family gatherings, but generally only when booking the entire village (at least 3 houses)
Please let us know who will be staying with you when you visit.
No reviews (yet)
This home doesn’t have any reviews. If you stay here, your review will appear here.