This lovely 3rd floor walk up apartment is a delightful place of respite in the big city. With spacious living and dining rooms, great kitchen and balcony, and plenty of books and artistic touches, the style of this home will remind you of Paris.
Airy yet cozy. Lots of books and art to enjoy. A nice break from city life within a great area. Across the street from one of Chicago's best neighborhood parks, great for walkers and joggers.
Everything but host bedroom.
Interaction with guests
The basics. Longer conversations optional. But host is pretty busy so it may be limited by time constraints. You are essentially on your own, free to come and go as you please without worry at any time.
Other things to note
A cat lives here, the gentlest and prettiest creature you'll meet in Chicago. If you have allergies you may not enjoy it.
License or registration numberCity registration pending
Learn about this field
1) Always lock the back and front doors when you leave the apt.
2) We have a beautiful and sweet cat who may occasionally seek your company. But never let the cat out (so don't leave the main doors open when you are not in the process of coming in or out)
3) This is a shared apartment. The host will be living here during your stay. It is a very laid back and easy going house and you can use anything you wish as long as you take proper care as you would in your house.
4) Anything loud (music especially) should stop around midnight for the sake of our neighbors. If you go out on the balcony after midnight, keep your voices low.
5) Smoking is permitted on the balcony only.
6) Turn off the lights when you leave if host is not home.
7) If your shoes are very dirty from rain/snow, please take them off in the entry way.
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews