A stylish and modern studio apartment, with kitchen space, and all necessary amenities included. Only 7 minutes walk to Higashi-Shinjuku station! Near one of the busiest metropolitan centrals in Japan, so accessing popular tourist spots is extremely easy. Visit Shibuya, Ikebukuro, Ginza, and other areas easily and quickly! But of course, Shinjuku itself is a great spot to explore too. Free portable WiFi included for your convenience. Have a wonderful time!
-- Entirely rented
-- Sleeping Area 3 Single Sized Beds
-- Kitchen Space
-- 1 Unit Bathroom (Shower and Toilet in same room)
3 Single Sized Beds (3 Guests)
★ ACCOMMODATES ★
MAXIMUM - 3 GUESTS
★BEDDING and ROOM★
-- 3 Single Sized Beds (100x200cm)
-- Pillows (1 per bed)-- Window Curtains
-- Television and Television Board
-- Table and 3 Chairs
★EQUIPMENT / AMENITIES★
-- Pocket WiFi-- Television
-- Air Conditioning-- Trash Bins
-- Iron and Ironing Board
-- Electric Kettle
-- Kitchen Knife/Cutting Board
-- Spatula-- Frying Pan
-- Induction Hob
-- Glasses/Mug Cups
-- Dishwashing Liquid and Sponge
-- Bathtub and Shower with hot water
-- Shampoo/Conditioner/Body Soap
-- Hand Soap
-- Face Towel
-- Bath Towel
-- Toilet Paper
-- Hair Dryer
-- Disposable Toothbrush
Interaction with guests
I mainly communicate with my guests via Airbnb message system. Please feel free to contact me shall you need any assistance.
Other things to note
※There are coin lockers available at HIGASHI-SHINJUKU station for storing luggage.※The key will be on-site waiting for you. You can conveniently self check-in after check-in time.
★★★FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS★★★
1. When can I CHECK-IN / CHECK-OUT?- Check-in is at 3PM or Anytime after. Late check-in is always available for late night arriving flights.- Check-out is at 10AM or anytime before.*Early check-ins may be possible if there is no previous guest checking out at the same day. I can only confirm with you 24 hours before your check-in.*Late check-outs are not possible. I appreciate your understanding.
1.2 Can I store my luggage after check-out ?- I am sorry, but as with above, this is not a possibility.
2. When is this room AVAILABLE?The calendar is ALWAYS UP-TO-DATE. There is no need to confirm availability prior to (URL HIDDEN) Night reservations are not accepted. Last minute booking is OK. (Please let us know your expected arrival time)
3. DO YOU CHARGE FOR CHILDREN?-- Age 0 to Age 6: FREE!(Doesn't count as a guest)-- 7~11: Usual additional fee 50% OFF!(Count as a guest)-- 12+: Full extra guests fee!(Count as a guest)Sorry, there is no baby bed available.
4. WHY IS THE PRICE DIFFERENT THAN WHAT I AM CALCULATING?The total price is composed of three parts:1) [nightly price] x [number of nights] + (Extra guests fee)2) Cleaning fee(one-time fee)3) Service fee(one-time fee set and collected by airbnb, typically between 6% and 12% )Price will fluctuate during peak seasons, holidays, and special events.Enter in your specific dates on the calendar to see the current price for those days.
5. Will I get charged for the deposit ?- Security deposits help cover accidents that occur during a reservation, like spilled wine on the rug, a broken window, or an unreturned key. Hosts must add a security deposit to their listing before a reservation is booked. Security deposits can't be handled off-site in cash, as off-site payments are a violation of our terms.
When a reservation is accepted, the security deposit details and guest's payment information is stored. No charges or authorizations will be made to the guest's payment method unless the host needs to make a claim. A host has 48 hours after the checkout date to make a claim on the security deposit.
This host has 44 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
저희 숙소를 찾아주셔서 감사합니다.
저는 올해 49세이고 건축 관련 일을 하고 있습니다. 지금까지도 여러가지 건물을 짓어 왔습니다.
바쁜 일정 속에서도 오토바이로 여행을 하고, 캠핑하는 것을 매우 좋아합니다.
해외 여행도 좋아하고 주로 아시아 국가와 하와이를 찾습니다. 건물은 똑같이 보이지만 그 나라 특유의 특징이 있어서
해외에 놀러 가도 건물을 보게됩니다.
영어는 조금만 할수 있습니다.뭔가 곤란한 일이 있으면 메시지주십시오.
그럼 좋은 여행을!