*Automatically priced for use as a 1BR (1-2 guests) or 2BR (3-5 guests) apartment. Contact the host if you wish to use 2BR for 2guests*
IDEAL FOR A DRIVING HOLIDAY IN VICTORIA
Adjacent to Highpoint Shopping Mall, you can walk to many major retailers and eateries. You will have easy access (10 min walk to Tram Stop 51 or 54) to trams, buses and trains, or you can take an easy drive to CBD and other iconic attractions. The nearby Maribyrnong River trail is great for jogging, cycling or a stroll.
The property is well furnished with good quality amenities, superb lighting and décor.
It has many features including:
- being part of a well maintained exclusive apartment complex
- free parking: secure remote controlled garage for two cars
- intercom access for visitors
- secure electronic entry to building and lift
- two generous bedrooms, one with ensuite
- a second separate bathroom with bath and shower
- window furnishing in living and bedrooms for privacy at night
- an open plan living and dining area
- a furnished balcony to enjoy the parkland and city views
- a fully equipped laundry with washing machine and dryer
The bedrooms are tastefully furnished and decorated, with
- luxurious and comfortable pocket sprung mattresses
- first bedroom with a queen bed
- second bedroom with twin single beds (extra long ones)
- an extra single quality air mattress is available on request, for a fifth guest
The modern fully equipped kitchen includes:
- gas cooktop
- electric oven
- large fridge and freezer
- quality appliances including a dishwasher, microwave, sandwich maker etc.
- coffee plunger with expresso style coffee
- selection of teas
- cooking amenities
Additional features include:
- reverse cycle air-conditioning
- digital LCD TV with free cable TV (Foxtel)
- unlimited data on Internet Wifi @ $5 per day
- bathroom toiletries and hair dryer
The whole apartment is available to you, except for the following:
1. The second bedroom if booking is for 1-2 guests (unless specific request for the use of second bedroom at $40 extra per night)
2. One locked storage cupboard where spare amenities are kept
Interaction with guests
Please email the (EMAIL HIDDEN) if you have any questions, and I shall endeavour to respond promptly.
Other things to note
Enjoy the many facets of Melbourne, one of the most liveable cities in the world!
You will have easy access to many iconic and popular attractions of the city, whether by private or public transport. Melbourne CBD is only an easy 15 minute drive away (Uber there for $16, if you don’t have a rental car), or you can take the No.57 tram that takes you right into the heart of Melbourne. Alternatively, you can take a 10 minute tram or bus ride to Footscray for a dose of Vietnamese Pho noodles, before boarding a train for a short ride to Southern Cross station. Trams in Melbourne CBD are free!
There are many attractions in the city and also many just outside it. Here are some that might be of interest and that are accessible by tram:
Flemington Racecourse – the home of the Melbourne Cup
The Melbourne Showgrounds
The Kensington/Newmarket eateries precinct, with many great brunch places and Laksa King which serves arguably the best laksa noodles in town
North Melbourne/Errol Street precinct for some great Italian food and other cuisines
Queen Victoria Market
Moonee Ponds/Puckle Street shopping and eateries precinct – the home of Dame Edna Everage!
Moonee Valley Racecourse – home of the Cox Plate
Melbourne University Parkville Campus
- A copy of photo id; eg passport or driver licence, is required before booking can be confirmed
- Compliance with the HRIA Holiday and Short Term Rental Code of Conduct
- Strictly NO SMOKING. Security Deposit will be charged if this rule is flouted, to pay for the additional cleaning required
I am a recently retired professional/business owner. My interests are reading, current affairs, golf, cooking, soccer and travel - roughly in that order. My wife and I prefer travelling to places on our own devices, normally stay at Airbnb places and usually seek out locals so we can experience the real local foods and activities. I passionately believe in being a good giver and seek out those can do likewise.