The apartment is located in a quiet neighborhood, 5 minutes by bus from Vesterbro and the central train station. It's also close to Copenhagen Zoo, Vestre Kirkegård, Søndermarken, Frederiksberg, Carlsberg City, and Valby S-train Station. It's especially suitable for families (with kids), but also larger groups of adults. There's a nice courtyard with a small playground and swings.
Large and cosy apartment with lots of sunlight and room!
140 m2 distributed on:
- Large, modern kitchen-dining area with all necessities and room for 10-12 people around the dining table.
- Hall/wardrobe with plenty of room for coats and shoes
- Small bathroom with toilet
- Fun children's room with one cot (we also have an extra travel bed for children)
- Cozy bedroom with one queen size bed that fits 2 persons
- Large and comfortable living room with tv, stereo, couch (fits 1 person) etc.
- Guest room/office with a comfortable sofa bed (fits 1 person) and a wide desk with plenty of room to work
- Laundry room with washer, dryer and a large freezer
- A small but functional bath (shower) with a changing table for babies
Furthermore, we have 2 extra mattresses, so the apartment can fit up to 6 adults and 1 smaller child.
The courtyard is cozy and very sunny in the summer with possibilities for having a barbecue. There's a small sand box and swings for the kids - just across the apartment there's also a public playground.
The apartment is very close to public transportation (bus and s-train to downtown) and a 5 minute bike or bus ride to Vesterbro.
You will have access to the whole apartment (but if you don't need to use the children's room I might use it for storage)...
Interaction with guests
I will not be in Copenhagen, when you come to visit, but you are always more than welcome to contact me here on airbnb or by phone - I am happy to help!