A stunning Uptown 2-bedroom cottage just steps from Magazine St. Our little paradise is walking distance to award-winning restaurants (Shaya & La Petite Grocery), nightlife, shopping, music venues, family activities, the famous streetcar line - everything New Orleans has to offer.
You'll love the luxe cozy vibe of this stylish retreat, comfy queen sized beds, full kitchen, washer, and dryer. Central AC/heat, ceiling fans, 40" 4K flatscreen with digital cable & Wifi.
A cozy retreat with modern French style nestled in beautiful Uptown New Orleans. This beautiful two bedroom cottage has recently been renovated to a very high standard. Comfortably sleeps 4.
The cottage features two queen sized beds and ample closet space, full kitchen, beautiful tiled walk in shower, antique reclaimed wood doors, and down stuffed sofa that can provide for a lush afternoon nap.
Guests have access to the entire cottage (this is a private, unshared space).
Interaction with guests
We are only a phone call away should you have any questions or concerns. We will be happy to provide recommendations or suggestions about things to do and places to see in the city if you would like.
Other things to note
Note: There is a step down into the bedroom closest to the bathroom.
License or registration number
Learn about this number
- No overnight guests
- No guests other than those identified at the time of booking
- Remove shoes upon entering the house
- Carry suitcases to/from bedrooms
- No food in bedrooms
- No parties in the cottage
- No smoking in the cottage or on premises. Do not dispose of cigarette butts inside cottage trash receptacles.
- Quiet hours after 11pm
- We are not responsible for weather, road closures, utility power outages, etc