This luxury property is located directly in Downtown San Diego in Cortez Hill, close to San Diego Convention Center, Gaslamp district, Civic Center, San Diego Symphony, Marina, Seaport Village, Little Italy, Airport, Balboa Park San Diego Zoo, SeaWorld, . You’ll love my place because of the ambiance, the light, the comfy beds, the neighborhood, the convenience, the access to the city, without the city noise.
I like to refer to this home as an Executive retreat. It's like staying at a luxury villa in an Urban environment. No expense was spared on appointing this property, over a half a million dollars in renovations were recently completed and 10s of thousands of dollars $$$$ were spent to bring the best in comfort and style to the furnishings and fixtures. When visiting America's Finest City, why not stay in the finest lodging. You deserve it! BTW, the Entire home is yours. You don't have to "share" the house or even a common wall... it's yours.
The house resides on a private gated estate one of only 5 in all of downtown. You have direct access through a pedestrian gate on the street. Make sure you contact me about parking options in advance of your booking.
Interaction with guests
I'm a local Real Estate broker here in San Diego, so I make it my business to know about cool events, great places to eat, great places to drink, the best restaurants for business, the best coffee houses, etc. You name it, I've probably done or can give you information on it. I'm here to help so don't be shy, particularly if you have never visited to San Diego before, there is a ton to do. I make my mission to ensure you have the best stay possible.
Other things to note
You may be able to secure a parking spot on the property and there is also unassigned street parking available, but this is a downtown environment, so it is important that you contact me prior to your stay to fully understand the Parking options if you plan on renting or bringing a car.
Balboa Park is an amazing place and is walking distance. On Tuesdays they give free admission to one of their amazing museums. They also have an IMAX movie theater that always has nature and science based movies.
There are events almost every weekend here in downtown so you don't have to travel far to enjoy some really cool events, like the Wine and Cheese festival, the Taco's and Beer festival, Music Festivals, Jazz Festival. Etc.
Who likes Rules? No one, but we still have to have a few to make sure the property maintains it's 5 star appearance. So here we go.
1. No smoking on the property. (sorry, nothing against smokers, if you gotta smoke, take a nice walk along the bay and do it there at least you will get some exercise.
2. No candles or burning items inside the property.
3. No commercial use without prior written approval from owner. (no commercial photos, business use etc.)
4. Limit what goes in the garbage disposal. We are on a septic tank so things like coffee grinds, egg shells and oil will damage the system. Avoid putting any of those items in the sink. Also, only human waste and TP to go into toilets.
5. Please tidy up before you leave. I don't expect a deep clean, you are here to relax or tend to business but please show respect. Place used dishes in the dishwasher and start the cycle. Place your sheets and towels in the washer. (my maid service will start it and clean them so please don't do that)
take the garbage out and throw in large plastic containers (blue for recycle items, black for regular trash)
6. Be respectful of neighbors after 9:30pm on weekdays and 11:00pm on weekends please enter the property quietly. Inside the unit you are pretty isolated so noise will never be a problem but we live in close quarters downtown so noise tends to travel.
7. Only the people listed on the reservation are allowed to spend the night in the unit. If you have additional guests, they need to be cleared in advance.
8. You must be 25 years or older to reserve this unit.
9. Parking can be difficult so it is important you make arrangements in ADVANCE of your stay, when you reserve the unit. If you have a car and will require parking please let me know this PRIOR to your reservation so I can send you the parking options.
10. No drinks or food on the carpet. We don't want to have an incident where the carpet gets stained and you get a $400 bill for carpet cleaning so please keep food and drink away from the carpeted areas.