My place is close to restaurants and dining, family-friendly activities, nightlife, and public transport. You’ll love my place because of the location. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and furry friends (pets).
Our place is located in Waterkloof a suburb of the city of Pretoria, South Africa. It is named after the original farm that stood there when Pretoria was founded in the 19th Century. Located to the east of the city centre, Waterkloof is a leafy, established area that is home to some of the city's most expensive real estate. Like large parts of Pretoria, its streets are lined with many jacaranda trees that blossom in a riot of colour during October.
All public areas, like the kitchen, garden and the pool.
Interaction with guests
I am available to answer any questions and help out when needed.
Other things to note
On weekends we usually have tea parties in the garden. The time slots are 9-12am and 1-5pm. There is also a beautician on the premesis, treatments can be booked with her. We can prepare a continental breakfast upon request.
- Breakfast is not included.
- We do not provide laundry services, but there is a washing machine and a dryer.
- Rooms are cleaned before arrival and upon departure.
- Please note as it is a self catering room we do not clean the room daily. If you request this there will be an additional charge of R150 a day.
- Always lock the doors and gates.
- Always activate the alarm in the evenings.
- Switch off all electrical appliances before leaving the premises.