Make yourself at home in a fully furnished and equipped 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom apartment centrally located in DC. With a separate entrance and parking spot, this unit is completely private and perfect for 1-4 people. There's also a full kitchen stocked with cooking supplies.
- Completely renovated and fully furnished with beautiful hardwood floors and a brand new bathroom
- Spacious bedroom with a queen-sized bed and two closets for plenty of space for longer stays
- Extra sleeping space with a full-size sleeper sofa in the living room and spare linens
- TV with Roku stick for easy streaming as well as games for the family
- Complete kitchen with full range stove, oven, microwave, full-sized refrigerator, dishware, cookware, coffee maker, and basic cooking items
- High-speed Fios wireless internet
- Parking spot available in the driveway behind our house, accessible through the alley
You'll be able to access the English basement apartment in our rowhouse and have complete privacy. There are a few steps down to get to the front door of the basement and there is a combination lock on the door, so no key is required. There's also a back entrance through the alley with a combination lock.
Interaction with guests
We're obviously available for any questions or issues, so please don't hesitate to reach out. In the apartment, you'll find info about the space, neighborhood, and public transportation. Feel free to text us, though, if you need anything or want any recommendations.
- We live upstairs and on a quiet block. We ask that you please respect us, our home, and our neighbors. Please keep your voices down late at night.
- Please also help keep the apartment tidy. There are some cleaning supplies in the apartment.
From Sep 20 - 30, 2017 the minimum stay is 1 night.
We've been living in DC for most of the last 15 years. We love our city and hope you will too. We both work for the federal government. Mel plays soccer. Jeff plays frisbee. We both like ice cream.