This architectural gem is located in the heart of everything cool in East Austin! Walk to U.T., close to hottest new restaurants and music venues. My home is a warm, peaceful respite when you take a break from all the fun that Austin has to offer.
Please come enjoy a fabulous time in Central Austin at a home that will be a refreshing respite from your adventures in this beautiful city. Here are few of the things you will love about my home:
- Great open living spaces with high ceilings and lots of windows
- Asian aesthetic mixed with American antiques
- Fully-equipped, modern kitchen that opens up to dining and living rooms
- Crazy comfortable queen beds (pillow top and luxury sheets); blow up mattress in office area, if needed
- Media room with 42” t.v. and Xbox 360
- Unique exterior and interior architectural features
- Original artwork by Lynden St. Victor and Doug Whitfield, and photography by Jack Spencer
- Multi-level koi pond in courtyard with high end patio furniture that seats six
- Tex-Zen landscape design
- off street parking
What's there to love about the neighborhood? Three little words: location, location, location!:
- Walking distance to DKR Stadium and DF Field
- Direct access to Circuit of the Americas via Airport/Hwy 183
- Two miles to downtown restaurants, music venues, warehouse district
- Walking distance to cool, new and popular restaurants (Dai Due, Unit D Pizzeria, East Side Café) and coffee shops
- Safe and walkable streets
- Quiet yet close to everywhere you want to go!
Interaction with guests
You will have the entire house to yourself throughout your stay. Please know that I will be available by phone and text throughout your stay to answer questions or be of assistance.
Other things to note
Please note that this is a legal listing and is fully licensed. I pay city and state taxes out of the booking price. Beware of listings (there are many) that are not licensed as the city is cracking down - who wants city code enforcers at their front door! My City of Austin operating license is 003551. If the listing you're looking at does not have an operating license number, then it is an illegal listing.
1. Absolutely no smoking
2. Please be mindful of my wonderful neighbors! So, please:
- maintain quiet outside after 10 p.m. or before 7 a.m.
- no parties: number of people in house must be limited to number of guests when booked
I love this city and I hope you will, too! I've lived in Austin for 30 years so have seen this little college town grow into an exciting city that has every type of entertainment, activity and restaurant imaginable. I love the enchiladas at East Side Cafe (check out the chickens and garden in the back!), coffee at Bennu on East MLK, experimental theatre at the Vortex and the burgers at Cherrywood Coffeehouse - all within a mile of my home!