My 1,500 sq ft home is centered in the heart of the Sonoma Valley between Sonoma and Glen Ellen. The neighborhood is a quiet, park-like setting, with immediate access to all of Sonoma Valley.
This is a corner 2-story home (approximately 1,300 sq. ft). The downstairs is bright and airy with a large living room and a beautiful large kitchen and eating area that opens up to a stunning deck and backyard. There are new hardwood floors throughout and a remodeled kitchen. The 2 bedrooms (queen sized bed in each) are very roomy and are located upstairs. There is a full bathroom upstairs and a half bath downstairs. The open living room has a large flat screen TV.
The house comfortably sleeps 4 - 6 people. This home connects to another home (also on airbnb) via a large deck and grassy backyard. Depending on your needs, you can rent one or both homes.
The large backyard and deck has comfortable furniture and a gas barbecue. This area is perfect for entertaining or just relaxing with a morning cup of coffee or afternoon glass of wine.
Top to bottom, you will find all brand new furnishings. Cozy beds, down comforters, 100% egyptian cotton sheets, plush towels, new appliances, couches, tables, etc. TV w/deluxe cable, Wi-Fi, washer dryer...all of the comforts of home and so much more than a hotel room.
Experience the best of all possible vacation worlds where you can enjoy your own remodeled country home. Yet, you are just a few minutes away from the heart of Sonoma Valley with wineries, fine food, art, music, theatre, spas, shops, state parks, Jack London’s home, Infineon (Sears Point) Raceway, golf courses, horseback riding, balloon flights, biking and hiking all within minutes of your doorstep. Indulge yourself with a tour of Sonoma’s world-famous wineries; luxurious spa treatments; tour the countryside on bicycles; taste the flavors of Sonoma’s award-winning restaurants; explore historic sites in Sonoma County. Best of all, meet the friendly faces of the local (URL HIDDEN) the open markets, at the festivals, at the museums and in the boutiques.
You’re just 5 minutes from historic Glen Ellen, 15 minutes from downtown Sonoma, less than an hour from the beautiful coastline of Northern California, and, only 45 miles north of San Francisco.
Just bring your suitcase for a memorable getaway in the beautiful Sonoma Valley.
1. Smoking is NOT allowed.
2. People other than those in the Guest party set forth above may not stay overnight in the property. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. The Homeowner is not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowner is not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the Guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order
5. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
6. Pets are generally NOT allowed. PETS may be permitted but only with prior approval and the Pet Addendum must be completed. And additional cleaning deposit will apply.
7. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
8. Further information on the property as well as suggested things to do in the area will be provided to Guest in a binder upon check-in. It is advised that Guest read through the binder to become better familiar with the house.