LAST STOP BEFORE HEAVEN!.......Davidson is a small college town with a big heart. My wife’s and my greatest fear is that someone will book a night with us and stay a lifetime.
If you do not feel comfortable with any of the House Rules set forth below, please do not book with us.
1. Smoking is not allowed in the house or on the premises
2. People other than those in the guest party must have permission of the hosts to visit.
3. We, the hosts, are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises. The hosts are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order.
5. Only use appliances with permission from the hosts.
6. Pets are permitted only with prior approval.
7. Parking is limited to one vehicle. Exceptions to this rule may be granted with permission from the hosts. Vehicles are to be parked on road in front of the house.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the rental, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate.
9. Be mindful of the fact that we live in close proximity with our neighbors: exit the porch by 10 pm and talk in conversational tones.
Cancel up to 5 days before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 5 days of your trip and the first night is non-refundable, but 50% of the cost for the remaining nights will be refunded.
We live in Davidson NC on Lake Davidson just above Charlotte. Judy and I are in our mid 60s. We each have part time jobs. Judy sells uniforms to private schools. I represent 15 resort properties. I rent them out on a weekly basis. Before retiring Judy was a personnel director with a large textile company. I owned and operated a summer travel camp that took teens from coast to coast. You can use your favorite web search engine with the initials TCTW to learn more. We like drinking wine on the porch overlooking the lake with friends, meeting new people and showing off our college town. AirBnB was created with us in mind!