Stunning Villa in the Sierras - Dodge Ridge Skiing, Pinecrest Lake, Gold Country. 4 BR/3 BA, Mountain Views, Hot Tub, Pool Table, Family Friendly, Dog Friendly. My place is good for families (with kids), big groups, and furry friends (dogs).
[Note: Ski conditions as of 3/4/17. Dodge Ridge snow base is 95-135" deep, and they expect to be open for skiing through end of March, at least. Check (URL HIDDEN) for latest conditions.]
Your unforgettable getaway starts here, at a Mediterranean-style villa with amazing mountain views, only a 2.5 hour drive from the Bay area, and 30 minutes from Dodge Ridge Ski Resort. With four bedrooms and three full baths, this 2800 sq ft. vacation home sleeps 10 people easily, and a few more upon request (nominal fee added to cover extra laundry and cleaning). Enjoy an active or relaxing vacation, with tons of outdoor activities nearby, plus hot tub, pool table, movies, games and grill when you want to stay in. It’s the perfect place for family gatherings, ski weekend with friends, anniversary, or special celebrations.
The Home: Gorgeous, impeccably maintained and professionally cleaned non-smoking home on private 5 acres. Watch the sun rise over the mountains from the expansive deck. Great room with vaulted ceilings and pool table, formal dining room, heated floors. Fully equipped chef’s kitchen with all cookware, dining ware, appliances, plus sugar, spices, condiments, coffee and tea. This is a newly furnished vacation rental, with all furniture, mattresses, linens, kitchenware and diningware purchased in 2016.
Guests have use of the entire house, except the garage and one locked storage closet in the master bedroom.
Interaction with guests
Let us know if you'd like to arrange a mid-stay cleaning service for longer stays. Our handyman can come out if necessary during your visit.
Other things to note
Entertainment: Samsung 40” screen with internet access to movies. Netflix movie subscription is provided at no charge. Please note there is no 'regular' TV or cable.
Stereo with Bluetooth connection to play music from your phone or ipad
Hot tub (8-person)
Outdoor gas grill
- Check in after 3 pm, check out is 11:00 am (Cleaning staff arrives at 11:00)
-Ask whether late checkout is possible. Most Sunday departures can be late afternoon if there is no one arriving Sunday night.
- Use the hot tub on the premises at your own risk. No children in hot tub at any time without adult supervision.
- Dogs are welcome but must be on voice control, leash, or in fenced areas as all times. Check out fenced areas yourself, owner does not make any guarantees as to whether these areas will work for your pet. Dogs must be on flea meds. For the enjoyment of all guests, dogs are NOT allowed on furniture.
- Check-out procedure:
• Empty refrigerator of food you brought.
• Empty all trash and put trash bags and recyclables in separate cans at end of the driveway (garage cans are backup if the ones in front are full)
• Remove all towels, sheets and pillow cases and place on top of washer or in a pile on floor next to it.
• Return any games, books, spare blankets to their proper locations.
• Put any dirty dishes in the dishwasher and start it.
• Turn off all heating or cooling. Turn both upstairs thermostats to 60. Turn the downstairs wall heater switch to off position. Unplug any space heaters. Turn off air conditioning units in all rooms.
• Turn out all the lights, close and lock all windows.
• Lock all doors on your way out.