Big private bedroom on Fabulous 14th Street, Manhattan: East Village near Union Square / Gramercy. NYU, Peridance, New School, Parsons, Whole Foods, Trader Joe's nearby. Walkup apartment on the 5th floor of prewar NYC townhouse. (100+ year old building) High ceilings, spacious, comfortable, artsy, relaxed, clean, homey. A/C WiFi
Short distance to just about everything fabulous and wonderful NYC has to offer. Great spot to relax, and easy to get everywhere.
Large comfortably furnished private bedroom in huge 3 bedroom apartment with two bathrooms. You'll share common space with a chill arts professional / grad student & a sweet cat. It really is a big space as we have the whole top floor of a townhouse.
The bedroom is furnished with a full size bed, dresser, shelves, mirror and closet. A desk can be provided.
This is a furnished room available in a really huge cool artist's apartment. It is spacious, homey and comfortable. In walkup townhouse. It's on the 5th Floor so be ready for some "NYC crossfit": 4 flights of stairs to climb with no elevator. (Old building circa 1904)
Very Bright with skylights, (we have the whole top floor), fully equipped spacious kitchen, spacious comfy living room, two bathrooms, hardwood floors, high ceilings. This is a serene, creative safe haven for busy people. Nonsmoking, gay friendly household. If you're a party animal keep looking elsewhere! Great spot to relax and easy to get everywhere.
Private bedroom with separate entrance from hallway. Respectfully shared kitchen, bathroom and living room.
Interaction with guests
I'm friendly, but I am pretty busy! So I'll be available for a basic hello & to give directions but not any serious hand-holding. Yay.
Other things to note
This is a private, comfortably furnished room available in a really huge cool artist's apartment. The room has a separate entrance from the hallway. The apartment is spacious, homey and comfortable. You'll share common space with chill arts professional / grad student & a sweet little cat. In walkup townhouse. It's on the 5th Floor so be ready for some "NYC crossfit": 4 flights of stairs to climb with no elevator. (Old building circa 1904)
Great spot to relax and easy to get everywhere.
Very Bright with skylights, (we have the whole top floor), fully equipped spacious kitchen, spacious comfy living room, two bathrooms, hardwood floors, high ceilings. This is a serene, creative safe haven for busy people. Nonsmoking, gay friendly household. If you're a party animal keep looking elsewhere! shared bathroom. Clean apartment. Not a party place. Not 420 friendly.
- A Few Ground Rules
No Smoking. No parties. This is a really relaxed and friendly environment, serene and chill. Here's how it stays that way!
- Apartment safety:
- Please take care to lock the door behind you as you leave and when you enter.
- The intercom is near the door closer to 14th St. You have to TALK REALLY LOUD to be heard on the street. It's super noisy down there.
- Don't let in strangers.
- There is a fire extinguisher next to the sink in the kitchen and in the hall near the back (north) entrance to the apt. There is a small ladder there as well.
Please clean up after yourself in common spaces:
- Wash your dishes promptly
- Leave the sink clean & clear (knock out the screen trap into the trash if it's got food bits) & rinse sink please.
- If you spill something, please wipe it up.
- Also sweep up your crumbs, etc.
- ALWAYS Keep the drains clear of Hair
- AND Rinse or wipe the sink & tub after use.
- Please avail yourselves of the cleaning supplies under the sink if things get dodgy.
- The trash can ought to be double-lined, & the lid needs to be closed.
- When the trash gets full, please take it out to the galvanized can in the stairwell. Close the lid tightly.
- We recycle paper & cardboard / bottles, cans, plastic & metal, all the bins are in the kitchen; look for the labels.
- Flatten cardboard boxes / rinse cans and glass before recycling.
- Please, don’t ever leave food or trash in your bedrooms.
- We have two brooms in the hallway off the kitchen, you may avail yourself of those periodically.
- I'll show you how to set up the washing machine, just remember the sink needs to be completely clear or we can get a flood.
- Please don't overload the washer or the dryer.
- Please clean the lint filter in the dryer after each load, it saves energy and your clothes will dry faster!
- We prefer airbnb guests NOT have additional guests, it's best to socialize outside the apartment. But if there's an occasion that a friend will stop by, please give plenty of advance notice and be respectful of this shared space.
- Guests must stick with you instead of hanging around the apartment without you. (You know this though, right?)
This host has 7 reviews for other properties.View other reviews