* Two bedroom apartment * unique triplex * historic district
* Stylish, comfortable, clean convenient, spacious and fun!
* Not a personal residence - dedicated to guests
* 15 min car ride to Disneyland, Knott's, Convention Ctr, Angel Stadium
* Walk to shops, restaurants, hiking trails, nightlife
* Perfect for couples, business travelers, families, friends
* A/C, dishwasher, clothes washer/dryer, coffee maker, wifi
* Luxury beds and linens *no air beds or futons*
* Organic amenities
A perfect home-base for your stay. 1,000 square feet with two separate bedrooms, dining room, and large living room. Relax and sleep in comfort and style, a great value for your hard-earned money!
This is a modern and hip apartment in a triplex located in one of Fullerton's renowned historic neighborhoods. It's centrally located to all of Southern California's world-class attractions, like the Disney Resort, Knott's Berry Farm, CSUF, Angel Stadium, the Convention Center, and our iconic beaches. Plus Fullerton is a college town with its own vibrant local scene, with theater, restaurants, shopping (foodie paradise!), hiking, biking, collegiate sports, renowned nightlife and more.
The apartment is comfortable and fun, stylish but not pretentious, quiet and tucked away. Plenty of windows and natural light with a wonderful ambiance. Perfect for kicking back after a day's activities, sleeping in after a night of fun, or just staying in. Lushly landscaped with tons of butterflies. Just 10 minutes walk from Fullerton's vibrant downtown, you can relax outdoors with a glass of wine after a long day of touring around, then stroll to dinner and an evening of downtown nightlife. Or, grill your dinner on the BBQ and snuggle up for movie night with popcorn. It's all up to you!
By car, the apartment is:
- 3 minutes to downtown shops, restaurants and nightlife (better to walk!)
- 5 minutes from the Fullerton train station
- 8 minutes to St. Jude Medical Center (hospital)
- 10 minutes from three major highways
- 10 minutes to Cal State Fullerton (CSUF)
- 15 minutes to Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm
- 15 minutes to Honda Center (Anaheim Ducks)
- 15 minutes to Anaheim Stadium (Los Angeles Angels of Anaheim)
- 15 minutes to Anaheim Convention Center
- 15-30 minutes from world-class shopping: South Coast Plaza, Fashion Island, Irvine Spectrum, The Outlets at Orange, Brea Mall
- 30 minutes to gorgeous beaches: Laguna, Newport, Huntington
- 30 minutes to Downtown L.A.
- 30 minutes to Orange County Airport (SNA)
- 30 minutes to Staples Center (Lakers, Clippers)
- 30 minutes to the Long Beach Aquarium and Queen Mary
- 45 minutes to Los Angeles airport (LAX)
- 45 minutes to Dodger Stadium
- 45 minutes to Hollywood
This is a dedicated AirBnB, not a personal residence, so no personal belongings to deal with. We provide hotel-grade amenities. Guest will have full access to the apartment, including:
- Full kitchen with stove/oven, dishwasher, microwave, full size fridge, coffee maker, tea kettle
- Outdoor grill and seating area
- Separate dining room
- Full bathroom with tub
- Full size washer dryer in separate laundry room. Detergent included
- Huge living room with TV, comfy seating, pillows and games
- Tons of closet and dresser space for your stuff
- Full access to air-conditioning and heating systems
- Plenty of on-street parking
Interaction with guests
Our goal is to make every stay a 5-star stay, your comfort and happiness are our priority. We're available for suggestions and recommendations, but also will respect your privacy and space. Please let us know if you're not 100% happy, we'll do everything we can to make it right.
Other things to note
* By inquiring about a booking, and/or requesting a booking, you agree to follow the property rules below.
* The apartment is part of a triplex. Be cool and respect your neighbors!
* The apartment accommodates up to five adults, with four people sharing two beds (a queen and a full) and the fifth in a twin. The sofa is not intended to be a bed or slept on (naps ok!).
* There are stairs from the street, so the property is not handicap accessible.
* Please take a moment to tell us a little more about yourself, your travelling companions, and the purpose of your visit when you inquire/request/book.
- Have a great time!
- Be a good person/citizen/guest. Have respect for others and follow the golden rule.
- All guests must complete AirBnB's Verified ID process.
- Check in: 3-7pm. Check out 11am.
- Take care of things like they're your own. Don't break, stain or take anything. If you break or stain something, let us know. Accidents happen, and you're responsible for anything beyond normal wear.
- Leave the home as you found it, except for normal wear. Before and after your arrival we will wash all linens and towels, clean floors, counters, and glass surfaces, completely refresh the kitchen and bathroom, and take out the trash.
- Keep the place tidy during your stay: wash your dishes, clean up spills, etc. Don't leave huge messes! Unusual cleaning needs may result in additional cleaning charges.
- Don't let trash pile up. Take out trash as needed to the bins in the alley.
- The living room sofa is not a bed and is not intended for sleeping.
- No eating on the beds.
- Turn off a/c, heater, oven/stove, lights, TV etc and lock up when you are not home.
- Don't lose the provided keys, you'll be charged for the locksmith!
- Please keep water consumption to a reasonable minimum; we're in a drought.
- Host may enter unit for maintenance or inspection purposes with 24 hours notice
- Host may enter unit with less than 24 hours notice in case of life or property threatening emergency.
SUPER IMPORTANT RULES
- No excessive noise. Quiet hours are 10pm - 7am.
- No parties, events, smoking, illegal drugs or activities anywhere on premises.
- IDs for all members of the requesting booking party are required prior to the day of check in. This is separate from AirBnB's verified ID program. We'll handle this after booking. Additional guests are not permitted without permission.
- Do not enter the neighbors' outdoor patio areas.
- No pets or animals.
- No parties, productions, events, photo- or video-shoots, or anything similar.
- Violations and complaints are taken seriously. If there are violations or complaints, we will attempt to work with you to reasonably resolve them. Unresolved issues and/or continued complaints may result in immediate eviction without refund.
- Police activity related to any rule violation may result in immediate eviction without refund.
- Any reservation obtained under false pretenses will be subject to forfeiture of advance payment, deposit and/or rental fees, and if applicable, the party will not be permitted to check in.
- Booking guest and traveling companions understand that if any of these super important rules are broken, they may be asked to leave the premises immediately, and they agree they will immediately do so.
The deposit is not applied toward the rent and is fully refundable within 48 hours after departure provided the following provisions are met:
1 - No damage is done to the property or its contents (beyond normal wear), and there are no unreimbursed additional charges. Stains, breakage, tears, deep scratches, etc. are not considered normal wear.
2 - All keys are returned.
3 - All contents are present and in good condition, with nothing missing.
4 - All towels, linens and beds are accounted for and without stains.
5 - The renter is not evicted due to violation of the super important rules above.
6 - There was no police activity related to any rule violations. Police activity related to any rule violation may, at host's discretion, result in loss of the full deposit.