我的房源靠近中央公园和哥大。This brand-new mordern apt is closed to CU, metro&many bus stations , dozens of amazing restaurants & super markets, and three gorgeous parks: Central Park, Reviser side park and the Catholic park with three peacocks. You will love this apt because of its location, comfortable beds and the artistic atmosphere. My apt is a great choice for students and tourists.
It is one of the best apts in this area. The lobby is bright & spacious, the building is newly renovated and it is more modern like it has an elevator which most buildings don't have. Everything inside the apt are brand-new: the furniture, the refrigerator, the Washer&Dryer and decorations. The bathroom and kitchen are both clean and modern. Pls note they are not very big but they are the regular size like many of them in Manhattan. There is also a big bookshelf and many books in the living room. You can read various popular & classic American&European novels, Chinese&Japanese art histories and magazines, etc.
There are three windows in this small bedroom, and also a modern laptop stand &chair, a bookshelf, a full-size mirror, 4 pieces mirrors at the head of the extra-long twin size bed, and another single bed for your convinces. You will enjoy the fresh air and a good atmosphere here. This room was a part of a living room, but now it is a great bedroom with "four walls" and a double-side curtain instead of a lockable door, nobody will walk by or enter in. It is not a shared room, but again, pls do NOTE that it is a "transformed" bedroom (with no lockable door and one wall's celling is not all closed). It is normal here but I need to put it here again for some of you. The bedroom isn't close to any street but for light sleepers they might hear someone close the doors or walk. However we set the rules that everybody must be quiet after 9:00 pm and before 9:00 am.
In general you will feel safe and peaceful here since usually only a few people share the whole apt and they are often CU students. Pls also note during a high season or my friends visit me, there might be up to 5 or 6 people the max to stay at the 3-B apt at one time. In that case I will manage the bath time for each room. However in most cases we don't need that at all, because since most of us are students or tourists, our routines are different, you even won't meet the others during your stay. Pls also NOTE even though some guests think this room works great for them, some might think it is a bit small, because both beds will touch the wall and there is not much space to storage your luggage. So pls don't bring more than two big luggage here. If you book a long time and really have to do so, pls let me know. I might allow you put them at the living room. (Pls check my another list about the long term rent rate for this room)
everyting in the cooking area, including the microwave, refrigerator,coffee-maker, toaster, washer&dryer, and even books in the shared space (but pls remember return the right one to me thanks! :)
Interaction with guests
Everything are introduced in Airbnb and in the welcome notes. If any other questions pls just message me. :)
Other things to note
If you want to rent three months or more, pls contact me to get a better discount rate. :)
* We want to keep our apt safe and convenient for each other. Before booking, the guests should let me know clearly about their useful information like who they are, purposes to be here, package sizes or any other personal situation like healthy issues which we might need to concern. Pls don't bring huge packages and too many stuffs into the apt. It is your responsibility if you forget telling me enough/correct information and cause the check in problem.
* If you want two beds, pls let me know beforehand. (Pls note the single bed is a bit lower and smaller than the extra-long twin-size bed on pictures. It will be okay for a slim lady. If you come alone and don't want the single bed, you can put it under the twin size bed. it is easy.)
* It is better to bring your own towels. If can't, just let me know. Pls also bring your own slippers if you don't want to use mine.
* Don't bring others into this apt.
* No smoking/drugs/alcohonics
* No children/people over 40s. This room is not suitable for children and elder people because of its condition (see room description). If you do an instant booking without read my house rules, pls cancel it. It will be good for both of us. You can also call Airbnb to help you cancel it with a full refund, I will agree they do that. However I myself can't cancel it for you.
* We have our own clean lady and a smart clean Robert for the floor. We will/should do our best to keep the entire apt clean. However no one can watch the bath tub every minutes in 24 hours. If any of your female roommate happens to fall a few hairs in the bath tub and forget to clean it up by accident, pls let her/me know. We will clean it asap. Pls kindly note that you are staying at someone's home, not a hotel. This thing might happens, especially to the girls who have long hairs. If so, well, we appreciate for your kind understanding! :)
* Ask. Each guest has different needs so the host can't always know what u really care. I've written everything that I could imagine down here but I might not able to provide u all the information until u ask.
* Captious guests are not welcomed. This includes guests who don't read or ask and imagine everything themselves or complaint about a "hair" or a "dust" on the floor in order to ask something back and save more money. Pls kindly note that you are staying at someone's home, not a seven-star hotel. My place has the best price and condition in this area. I simply want to share the space and perhaps make some new friends. So pls be kind and respectful. If you have a "very high standard", don't choose my place, pls! Thanks. If you book it, related complaints are not accepted and you have absolutely no refund.
That's all. May you enjoy your safe and great days here! :)