This beautiful home is perfect for family groups.
City of Savannah Short-Term Vacation Rental Certificate #SVR-00021
Beautifully renovated and decorated with family-friendly comfort in mind. Two bedrooms with queen beds for the couples and a finished attic with two twin beds and a daybed for the children or the singles. The kitchen has everything you need including cookbooks.
Walk to all the treasures of Savannah's Historic District: the Green-Meldrim House, Mercer-Williams House, Andrew Low House, and the Flannery O'Connor Childhood Home, among others. Eat breakfast at Clary's Cafe and lunch at Mrs. Wilkes Boarding House, both only a couple of blocks away.
The balcony bedroom has one queen bed and overlooks the courtyard. The master bedroom has one queen bed, a vanity table and bathroom en suite.
The spacious, renovated attic bedroom boasts two twin beds and a day bed.
This private house is at your complete disposal. There is room in the closets, drawers and bathroom shelves for you to unpack and spread out.
Interaction with guests
You will enjoy perfect privacy. I am available by phone or email.
Other things to note
This is a quiet home in a quiet neighborhood for quiet people to enjoy. You must be 30 years of age or older to rent this home. If you anticipate your group may experience Savannah in a way that others would consider loud and/or raucous, please choose another property.
3-night minimum for Rock 'n' Roll Marathon weekend.
$25 added to Cleaning Fee for check-out on New Year's Day, St. Patrick's Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and December 24 & 25.
Three night minimum stay (including Saturday night) for Rock 'n' Roll Marathon (usually first weekend in November) and St. Patrick's Day weekend (weekend closest to March 17). Additionally, no arrivals or departures on St. Patrick's Day Parade Day (usually March 17 unless March 17th is during Holy Week).
1. Check-in time is after 4 p.m. and check-out is no later than 10 a.m.
2. No smoking in the rowhouse. No smoking in the courtyard.
3. Pets are not permitted.
4. Reservation/Security Deposit- The Security Deposit will not be charged provided the terms of this agreement and the following provisions are met:
a. No damage is done to the rowhouse or its contents, beyond normal wear and tear.
b. No items are missing.
c. All debris, rubbish and discards are placed in trash receptacles.
d. The property is in good order (i.e. no excessive cleaning is required).
e. Everything is returned to the condition you found it: if you move furniture, replace it and if you plug or unplug something, please return it to the starting position.
f. There is a $50 fee if you arrive while housekeeper is preparing unit or if you are still present when housekeeper arrives to clean.
g. At departure, please load and start dishwasher.
You are not required to launder sheets and towels nor strip beds.
5. PAYMENT – According to Airbnb terms of service.
6. CANCELLATIONS – According to Airbnb terms of agreement.
7. SECURITY – You acknowledge that you are responsible for the security of the house during your tenancy and that the owner and/or manager are not responsible for any loss or damage to your property.
8. LIMIT OF LIABILITY – Our liability is limited to the amount paid by you. You agree to indemnify us against any claims resulting from your occupation of the property.
9. CITY OF SAVANNAH LAWS -- You agree to be a Good Neighbor while residing in a Savannah neighborhood. Violations of any of these rules may lead to fines or eviction without refund.
a. Quiet time in the neighborhood is 9 pm – 8 am. Sound carries well from courtyards.
b. Park only in designated parking places and obey all parking signs.
c. “To-Go” cups are legal in parts of the city but public intoxication is unlawful.
d. Throughout Savannah, place all litter, trash and cigarette butts in waste receptacles. There are strict litter laws.
e. Household trash and recycling must be placed in this property’s designated collection bins. Trash must not be left anywhere else.
f. Towels and clothing may not be left to dry on the house’s exterior.
g. Use crosswalks and sidewalks when walking.
h. Bicycles are prohibited in squares, parks and sidewalks.
i. If you are locked out of the house, please call me or the housekeeper. Neighbors and surrounding businesses do not have spare keys to the property.
10. HURRICANE OR STORM POLICY - No refunds will be given unless the National Weather Service orders a mandatory evacuation of Savannah.
From Nov 2 - 4, 2017 the minimum stay is 3 nights.
This host has 587 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Hello! I've been lucky enough to live in beautiful Savannah, Georgia since 2004. I manage properties for friends and look forward to having you as a guest.
Also, I'm a Superhost and have been since the program began in September 2014. This means I am an experienced host who consistently answers inquiries and is highly rated.
Please look at my properties and send me an inquiry. I look forward to hosting you soon.