My place is close to Wenceslas square, Main railway station, restaurant Bredovsky dvur, restaurant Ferdinanda.
This apartment is located in the city centre, just in a few minutes walking from the Main Square.
Apartment will be ideal for those, who want to enjoy the beauty of the Prague “by foot” (thanks to the location, all “places to see” are very close within walking distance), and of course for those who are looking bustling nightlife within walking distance, at the main square located a lot of bars, restaurants, disco clubs, etc.
Anyway after busy day (or night) you will sleep calmly, because the apartment is located at the quiet and silent street.
Apartment is equipped with everything necessary for a comfortable stay:
• 2 large double beds (on the mezzanine)
• 2 comfortable sofas in each room
• American kitchen (with dishwasher and all the necessary cooking utensils), and of course is a spacious dining table.
• Washing Machine
• Free Wi-Fi
• And other (hair dryer, iron, ironing board, hover, dryer rack)
• I want you to feel comfortable in my apartment, so I prepare a Welcome set for you consisting of tea, coffee, sugar, shampoo, wet wipes, maps with recommendation.
• I provide extra cleaning and refresh bed linens/towels for free if you stay in my apartment more than 7 days.
Do not hesitate contact me if you have any question =)
P.S. I'll be glad to offer a parking place close to the apartment. Reservation is needed in advance and the place costs EUR 20 per day
Other things to note
• According to the Czech Law each person, who comes to Prague has to pay city tax. City tax is 15 CZK (60 cents) per person per night. We’re sorry for this inconvenience, but this tax has to be paid upon arrival in cash.
1) Check-in from 15:00 (check-in after 22:00 - 30€); Check-out until 11:00 am. If you order my transportation, night check-in is free.
2) We provide bedding, a few rolls of toilet paper, towels.
3) We can arrange a transfer from/to the airport, the price of 1-4 persons - 25€/car, 5-6 persons - 35€/car, 7-8 persons -60€/car.
4) According to the Czech Law each person, who comes to Prague has to pay city tax. City tax is 15 CZK (60 cents) per person per night. We’re sorry for this inconvenience, but this tax has to be paid upon arrival in cash.