About this listing
My cozy home is close to Downtown Bellevue, Bellevue Transit Center, Bellevue Square Mall, Microsoft, easy access to Seattle. You’ll love my place because our cozy rambler backs up to a beautiful 6 acre park in a quiet residential neighborhood and has all the amenities you could need including fully furnished kitchen, washer/dryer, bath robes and slippers, Keurig and baby gear. My place is good for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families (with kids). 6 adults plus kids.
With three bedrooms and two bathrooms, this guesthouse is ideal for anyone. It is in a quiet residential neighborhood but is within walking distance to downtown Bellevue including Bellevue Transit Center. The house is nicely appointed for anyone from a business traveler (plush bathrobes, slippers, hair dryer, etc) to a family (kids dishes, pack n play, high chair, etc).
Bedroom 2 can either have 2 twin beds or a king bed based on request. It does not have both a king and two twin beds.
Queen size blow up air mattress, pack n play, changing table, high chair and kids toys available upon request.
We will meet you at the house and provide a set of keys at check-in or lockbox.
Interaction with guests
We are available anytime (24 hours a day) and live close to the property.
- Guest is expected to have no loud music outside after 10pm
- Guest must take out trash and put dishes in the dishwasher at checkout
- Absolutely no parties or events allowed
- Pets may be allowed on a case by case basis with approval from host
- Guest is responsible for putting additional protective pillow cases on pillows if wearing acne cream or another other hair products or face products that result in bleaching out the pillow cases. If pillow cases are damaged a $60 fee will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Guests that leave excess garbage in the house will be assessed an incremental cleaning fee of $150
Cancel up to 7 days before your trip and get a 50% refund. Cancel within 7 days of your trip and the reservation is non-refundable.
This host has 1 review for other properties.View other reviews
About the home
When you stay in an Airbnb, you’re staying in someone’s home.