The room has a pacious and lovely balcony where you can enjoy the best view of nearly 400 s.q meter of green garden with lots of flowers, fruits trees. It comfortably fit two and is centrally located near the Bay and only 2km away from beaches and downtown
Set right 50m near the Lake and conveniently located only 2 kilometres from the down town with beautiful Bãi Cháy beach and 5km from the Tuan Chau international cruise wharf. Only 1km from the public bus station.. Nearly 400 hundred square meter of green garden with lots of flowers, fruits and tropical trees giving anyone a great breathing when hang around there and it was all created by the host’s DIY works.
It offers a relaxing retreat in busy Ha Long city. From the house, you can easily walk, bike or drive a scotter around to discover interesting places of the bustling city such as: local seacoast market, temples, museum, church… or just simply having a lovely sun bath in beautiful beach then heading your cozy home to join the real life of local people with their traditional culture and hospitality.
- Parking is avalaible in the house.
- Taxi/Cab is pretty cheap( about 50 cents/km) and easy to get either calling to the Taxi Operator or grab on the street.
- From and to the airport:
+ Cat Bi airport(Hai Phong city): 70km from our homestay
+ Noi Bai International airport(Hanoi): 180km from our homestay. Could be easy to get here at my homestay or there at the airport by taxi, or ask the Host to book a private car for you(if you need it)
- You can easily reach the long and beautiful sandy Bai Chay beach which only 15minutes away from our homestay by bicycle or scooter
- We do rent out the bicycles/motorbike/scooter with very good price
- Easily access the local Gym( 500meters)
- Easily access the frontlake
- Access to the public bus station( 1km).
Interaction with guests
This is my home where my family stay. So, I'll pretty offen around to talk, chat or help with any single thing you might need. Please do not hesitate to ask with any questions or any requests you might have. I am a knowledge Halongian and thus can support you with anything relating your travelling in entire my beautiful Vietnam country. Just in case that I might be absence, there will always be someone else in charge of taking care my guests during their staying.
Other things to note
- BREAKFAST IS INCLUDED.
- COMPLIMENTARY WATER, TEA, COFFEE IN ROOM
- Private mini bar with cold drink available for your using with good price charged
- We do cook and provide typical local meal. Please kindly ask if you love to taste
- We do have nice bicycles and scooter to rent out with cheap price
- Smoking is allow, but only in the open space
- Please dont be too loud and noisy at night.
- Permition for party time: 10pm
Shoes should be taken off before entering the house. We provide guests with flip flops or slipper. Guests can use our kittchen for their cooking, but they will have to wash dishes ny themselves.
No noise or loud outdoor party after 11pm. We need to respect our neighbourhood.
This host has 87 reviews for other properties.View other reviews