Cozy CBD 3x2 flat brings location and hosting to your budget.
Large-sized apartment. Safe, secure and elevator access and 24⁄7 monitoring. Free bus zone with all buses and CAT buses free! An enviable position in the heart of vibrant Perth CBD flavours with cozy living in a budget
The premise is very ideal for a group reservation of 6-7 persons.
Entire apartment has three separate queen beds and we can provide an extra high-quality air pump bed based on guest number
We will prepare the rooms based on the registered guest only. 1-2 guests (prepare master bed) 3-4 (master bed + guest bed) 5-6 (all three bedrooms) 7-8 (all bedrooms and air mattress). Should your guest number is within 6 people and you require an air mattress, the extra charge will be $25 per night.
Large, decorated living area opening onto a large balcony (with lounge-style tables & chairs) facing Adelaide Terrace. Vintage feeling room has plenty of storage along with spacious wardrobes with full length mirrors.
Air conditioning, fridge, washing machine, dryer and 24/7 hot water system.
Spacious balcony and outdoor furniture.
Premise facilities include pool, billiard table, spa and gym in the residential lounge
Interaction with guests
Your location will be most convenient:
- Within Free Public Transport zone (all buses and CAT buses free)
- Close to CAT buses
- City Centre
- 5 sec to bus stop of buses to Fremantle
- Bus stop right across the road of front gate 1 min walk
- Bus stop next to the back gate 5 sec walk
- Buses all free every 2-5mins
- The Perth Mint 15 sec walk
- Swan River Foreshore 2 min walk
- Perth City Mall and attractions 1 free bus ride away
- Aussie Perth Tour 1 min walk
- Saint Mary's Cathedral 4 min walk
- Perth Concert Hall 4 min walk
- Free Ride to Kings Park Botanical Gardens
- Government House 5 min walk
- Free Ride to Art Gallery of Western Australia
- Bayswater Car Rental within 2 mins walk
- Avis Car Rental 30 seconds walk
- Thrifty Car Rental 30 seconds walk
- Breakfast⁄Lunch Cafes across the road
- Japanese restaurant 5 seconds walk
- Malaysian / Thai restaurant 30 second walk
- IGA supermarket and 24hr Convenience Stores across the road 2 min walk
- Indian⁄ Chinese⁄ Italian⁄ Vietnamese⁄ Malaysian⁄ Korean and Iranian Restaurants within 2-5 min walk
- Pan Pacific hotel 30 sec walk
- 10 mins walk to WACA Cricket Stadium
- 15 mins walk to Claisebrook Cove waterfront in East Perth with a choice of pubs & restaurants
Other things to note
This is NOT a hotel so please carefully read all instructions respect the property with care
We are unable to provide 24/7 services however we will remain contactable as much as we can
Please take off shoes before entering the premise to keep the carpet clean. Loud noise is strictly prohibited after 10PM.
Off-street parking widely available. Off-street parking is free after 6PM and free through Saturday afternoon and Sunday. Please watch out for the street sign for time/limitation before you park.
We can provide underground secure garage parking at extra cost of $25 per day this process will be handled through airbnb as well.
Light meal making only as we don't accomodate heavy cooking. Full cutlery is provided.
Bring your own content! We provide HDMI cable so you can access your laptop/pad for entertainment on TV.
Please also read through other descriptions on the listing as they will construct as standard terms and conditions
Hope to see you soon in Perth!
This is NOT a hotel so please respect the property with care. Please take off shoes before entering the premise to keep the carpet clean. Loud noise is strictly prohibited after 10PM.
For liability reasons, guests may not bring any visitors or any others to our home at any time, for any length of time. Only those individuals who are registered guests may enter the premises.
If you break or damage something, please let us know and arrange for its replacement or repair.
No smoking, no pets, no noise. Please tidy up the kitchen after use and ensure all windows, doors and AC are switched off when leaveing the premises.
Off-street parking widely available. Off-street parking is free after 6PM and free through Saturday afternoon and Sunday.
We can provide garage parking or dedicated car park at extra cost of $25 per day
Light cooking / meal making only. We do provide some pots supplies for simple cooking but the premise can't be used for any catering purpose
Maximum two key sets will be provided. For lost key a one-time $200 plus $120 administration per key set charge applies. Please never lose the keys as it will be very costly for both sides.
For liability reason we will NOT take your left luggages for storage for any period of time if you want to store the luggage you need to extend your stay for the amount of time required.
For guest arriving very late (after 10PM till 7AM the next day morning) you agree that your key pickup is subject to the below three solutions
1. a masterlock nearby pending availability
2. a trip to friend's place at Bentley WA (near Perth airport) to pick up the key
3. take our discount airport pickup/drop-off offer where driver will have the key to your unit
Please also read through other descriptions on the listing as they will serve as standard terms and conditions
Hope to see you soon in Perth!
This host has 124 reviews for other properties.View other reviews