Solid metal frame bunk bed. The bottom bunk can sleep 2 people comfortably. The bottom bunk can transform into a couch. We also have an air mattress available. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance. Also a grocery store 2 blocks away.
Metal frame bunk beds have twin over full sized mattress. The bunk bed can sleep three people comfortably (one on top and two on the bottom). The air mattress can be blown up and sits next to the bunk bed. If everyone prefers to have their own bed then this listing will sleep three people comfortably.
Futon quickly, easily and safely converts into a full size sleeper. Side ladder, upper guard rails and childproof mechanism for added safety
Dimensions: 78"L x 41.5"W x 72.5"H
Weight limit: 200 lbs on top bunk bed, 600 lbs on futon
The shared bathroom is newly remodeled and has a light dimming system for those early mornings where you don't want a super bight light. The bathroom decor was custom designed from a European Designer that handpicked everything from the marble walls to the mosaic tills and everything in-between.
We also have a fully stocked shared kitchen with all the appliances you need. If you are like me and you want to eat healthy we have the NutriBullet Rx-the most technologically advanced NutriBullet to date. The NutriBullet Rx breaks fruits, vegetables, nuts, seeds and other superfoods down into smooth beverages, unlocking the full range of nutrients they have to offer. The NutriBullet Rx also features an all-new 7-minute heating cycle to make hot soups, sauces and warm beverages. It makes great margaritas and cocktails too :)
Very big 55 inch Samsung Smart HDTV with ComCast channels.
Closet available in room for long term travelers.
As soon as you're booking is confirmed you will be sent an email with:
-Very detailed info on how to get to the property
-Menus from many excellent restaurants in our area
-Interesting fun facts about Florida
INCLUDED in your stay:
***Free WI FI,
***High End Air Conditioning
***Plenty of fresh and comfy towels and linens
***Soap, Shower Gel, Shampoo, and Conditioner
***Iron w/ironing board
***Coffee, Bottled Water
***All pots, pans, dishes, cutlery, coffee, sugar, salt/ pepper, some spices and olive oil are provided for cooking
***Refrigerator & Freezer
Feel free to use the kitchen if you want to make yourself a meal.
FREE-LAUNDRY (We have a washer / dryer in the main house if you would like us to do laundry for you. It's there for you :)
Interaction with guests
My interactions with guests totally depends on my schedule and yours. My work keeps me exceedingly busy so I'll ask for your forgiveness in advance for the fact that I don't have more down time. Having said that I very much enjoy meeting and having a conversation over a glass of wine at the very least :)
Very important house rule -- For legal and insurance reasons, any outside guests that's on my private property, and that's not my booked Airbnb guests will be treated as trespassers.
- I can be flexible on the check-in / check-out times if discussed prior to the booking but my default check-in time is 2:00 PM EST and check-out is 11:00 AM EST. Please clean up after yourselves and leave everything in the condition it was found. No smoking in the house (you may smoke outside). If you do smoke outside do not leave the cigarette butts anywhere besides in the trash. No party's, or random overnight guests. Party's and bringing friends over as well as doing activities that may disturb the peace of my neighborhood or other guests on the property is not tolerated. Following these basics, you can ensure that you as a guest, and I as a host, will have the best experience. Upon checking out we ask that you leave the key to your room in a designated area. We charge a fee of $25 dollars to replace the key if you take it with you by accident or lose it by accident. Failure to remedy the situation within 1 week will result in getting Airbnb Corporate involved. Please observe the check-in and check-out, if you need extra time for the check out let me know if is possible to extend it. If you have a late flight and want to store your luggage at the property we charge a $10 dollar fee. Storing your luggage will need to be coordinated with us prior to a confirmed booking. If their is no correspondence prior to the booking then we may not be able to accommodate you with your luggage.
This host has 130 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
*** Irma is moving towards the West, any friends who need to come to the East side, my properties are open this weekend (09/09/2017 & 09/10/2017) for those who need to escape from the West coast for FREE. I have a generator that runs on natural gas, 2 water distillers, and solar chargers. You still have time. Please message me if you need help. ***
I am a happy and easy going person that loves to laugh (yes, I'm goofy). :D I love traveling, food, art, design, films, and good people. I enjoy learning about all cultures, I adore authenticity and uniqueness. :)
“Travel far enough, you meet yourself.”
- David Mitchell, Cloud Atlas
Note to Guests
• Hosts like us want to know who our guests are. We enjoy seeing people. Post a profile photo of yourself (not your dog or cat) and write a bit about yourself and who you are travelling with.
• A novel of your life story isn't necessary; just write about what you think someone meeting you for the first time would want to know.
• In your profile please update your most up to date contact info including phone number and email in case we need to contact you urgently.
• VERIFY YOUR ID. Airbnb is going to require you to do this eventually, so do it while you aren't pressed for time. This shows you value trust in our community. (See https://www.airbnb.com/help/question/450 for more information about Verified ID.)
I answer 100% of messages and welcome your questions.