Right at Hongdae area!
5 seconds from Hongik univ. Station.(Line number 2 and airport train)
My apartment is connected to Line #2 Hongik univ. station.
Cozy and tidy room with 4 people can stay.
Don't hesitate to ask anything :)
Guests are free to use home goods as below.
- 2 Queen size beds
- 100% goose down comforter
- 100% cotton bedding
- Air conditioner
- TV (set on cable tv)
- vacumm cleaner
- whole body mirror
- Iron & Iron board
- Electric kettle
- Frying pan
- Bowls and Dishes
- Wine opener
- Spoons, Chopsticks, Forks, Knives (4 set)
- Shower booth ( Shower booth and toilet are separated)
- Washing machine (without Drying function) with detergent
- Hair Dryer
- Hand washing liquid
- Body wash
- Toilet paper
- Free WiFi egg
- Home WiFi internet
- 24 hours Security guard
- Digital Door Lock
- Multi-adapter for worldwide.
Everything in the apartment.
This is a self check-in so even if your flight is real late at night you can check-in yourself at any time.
Please contact me if you have any question or requests.
- ※ Please no loud behavior. This is a residential area. Be quiet after 10:00 p.m.
- ※ No smoking inside.
- ※ Please switch off all appliances and lights when you go out.
- ※ Ensure the main door to the building is always locked when you come in or out.
- ※ No eating on the bed.
- ※ Please seperate the trash. Paper/food waste/cans/plastic/glass
- ※ Please report any damage or breakage immediately to me so i have time to rectify.
- ※ Do not open the door to anybody when someone rings a doorbell or knocks the door.
Hello :) My name is Joy.
I had a lot of opportunities to travel around the world, including, Austrailia, Hong Kong, Japan, Thailand, US, Canada, etc. I also studied in the Austrailia when I was 22, so I am open to various cultures and love to learn more. I always check out for trendy places around the country so I can recommend you nice restaurants, bars, and tourist places. I will help you make the most out of your visit to Korea.
I look forward to accomodating you to my cozy and clean house located at the heart of Seoul.