Each condo has a bedroom, bathroom, full kitchen, dining and living room area, and covered back patio. It is fully equipped with AC (10/day extra ), ceiling fans, bed, reclining couch, dining table and chairs, refrigerator, stove and oven, microwave, coffee maker, toaster, blender, dishes, pots and pans, utensils, linens and towels, appliances, patio chairs,
This Ocean View Condo is part of a 10 condo complex (2 people/condo) with a pool
4x4 vehicles recommended- last mile is gravel road
The Condo has 1 bedroom, private bath, & full kitchen. This home has A/C, satellite TV, full kitchen with refrigerator, stove/oven, microwave, coffee maker, blender, toaster, on-demand instant hot water heaters, free access to washer/dryer, ceramic counter tops, ceramic floors, vaulted ceilings, covered outdoor patio. Living room has recliner sofas.
- Daily & weekly rentals require a refundable $250 security deposit against any damage.
- A/C is an additional charge of $10/day for daily & weekly rentals.
- Monthly rentals are responsible for cleaning & paying for utilities and require a $500 security deposit.
- Long term leases require 1st, last and one month security deposit. Contact us about long term leases or group reservations
Guest access includes the entire home, condo pool and patio, private parking, & the community river park
Interaction with guests
On-Site staff is available to interact with guests
Other things to note
Close to the beach resort destination of Dominical & the towns of Baru and Platanillo with restaurants, gift stores, surf shops, supermarkets, farmers markets, fruit stands, bank, gas station, medical clinic, car rentals, car wash, auto repair, and more. Conveniently located 30 minutes from the cities of Quepos & San Isidro with airports, hospitals, etc.
Nearby are various excursions & attractions including:
Beaches (Dominical, Roca Verde, Dominicalito, Hacienda Baru, Gaupil, etc)
Manuel Antonio National Park
Marino Bellena National Park (Whale Watching, snorkeling, beaches)
Ventanas Sea Caves & Beach
Poza Azul Waterfall
Surfing, Paddle Boarding
Horse Back Riding Tours (Beach, Waterfalls, Sunset)
White Water Rafting
Wildlife and Bird Watching
Hot Springs and Spas
Tilapia Ponds & Restaurant
Trout Ponds & Restaurant
Real Estate Opportunities
1. Smoking or ashtrays are NOT allowed in the home.
2. Guests may have other guests stay in the property as long as the total occupancy does not exceed 2 total Guests. Any other person in the property is the sole responsibility of Guest.
3. All of the units are privately owned; the owners are not responsible for any accidents, injuries or illness that occurs while on the premises or its facilities. The Homeowners are not responsible for the loss of personal belongings or valuables of the guest. By accepting this reservation, it is agreed that all guests are expressly assuming the risk of any harm arising from their use of the premises or others whom they invite to use the premise.
4. Keep the property and all furnishings in good order. Only use appliances for their intended uses.
5. Tenants agree to abide by the Cascada Azul CCRs.
6. Pets are NOT allowed.
7. Parking is limited to 1 vehicle(s). Vehicles are to be parked in front of the unit only. Parking on the road is not permitted. Any illegally parked cars are subject to towing; applicable fines/towing fees are the sole responsibility of the vehicle owner.
8. Housekeeping: There is no daily housekeeping service. While linens and bath towels are included in the unit, daily maid service is not included in the rental rate. We suggest you bring beach towels. We do not permit towels or linens to be taken from the units.
9. Water and Septic: The home is on a community water system and septic. We do not recommend drinking the water from the taps. During heavy rains the water way have silt and appear dirty. Garbage disposal is for light use only. The septic system is very effective; however, it will clog up if improper material is flushed. DO NOT FLUSH anything other than toilet paper. No feminine products should be flushed at any time. If the septic system is misused there is a minimum $250.
10. Storms: If there is a major storm, so we recommend purchasing Traveler’s or Renter’s Insurance
11. Gravel roads are well maintained; however, always use four wheel drive so tires don’t spin and erode the road. We do not refund due to road conditions.
RENTAL CHECK OUT LIST
IN ORDER TO ASSIST US BETTER, PLEASE:
No Smoking or ash trays in the home
Turn off all lights and air conditioners every time you leave the Villa
WHEN YOU ARE READY TO CHECK-OUT:
Strip beds of sheets and pillow cases
Make a pile of dirty bath towels, sheets, and dish towels for the laundry
Make sure all pillows, bedspreads, and blankets are in designated rooms
Wash and put away dishes
Clear refrigerator and freezer of all perishable food
Clear pantry of opened food
Clean out coffee pot
Place all indoor and outdoor furniture back in place
Clean barbeque if used – Make sure gas is turned off
Lock all doors and return keys and any gate remotes
Dispose of all trash on the Southern porch
Trash in Black Trash Can
Compost (fruit/vegetables/coffee grounds/etc) in green trash can
Recyclables (plastic bottles, metal cans, glass) in Blue Trash Can
We hope you had a pleasant visit. Thank you for staying with us!
Cancel up to 24 hours before your trip and get a full refund. Cancel within 24 hours of your trip and the first night is non-refundable.
We love Costa Rica and are so grateful to have these beautiful homes to share with others like you. Our homes are built to “Green” standards, nestled in the tropical rain forest mountains in the South Pacific Coast of Costa Rica. The soothing privacy and tranquil atmosphere of our Eco Friendly Development hosts beautiful Pacific Ocean views, sweeping river valley views, and the exotic sounds of a 200 foot waterfall in the tropical rain forest preserved as a River Park with nature trails for the entire community.