Looking for a spacious (170 m2), comfy, recently renovated place to stay with your family/friends to explore the city? Our house is a three-story mini palace, which is fully-equipped and has a garden, two roof-top terraces, 3 bedrooms (incl. a beautiful penthouse master bedroom), two bathrooms, three toilets and wifi. It's 5 minutes walking from Amstel station, which provides transportation in approximately 15 minutes to the historic city center by tram, subway and train.
The ground floor is one large open space of approximately 70 m2 which consists of 5 areas:
1. Entry hall (with seperate toilet) which is accessed through the little front garden where you can have your morning coffee in the sun
2. Fully-equipped kitchen with adjoining dining area. The kitchen includes: a side-by-side fridge, dishwasher, and oven/furnace and a microwave, nespresso koffee maker and a water boiler. The kitchen/dining area also provides access to the garden at the back of the house. The four glas doors open completely, which gives you the feeling being outside when you are in the kitchen and the dining area.
3. Roomy living/lounge area with a fireplace (please note that for security reasons, the fireplace can't be used.)
5. Place where you can comfortably read a book, where the kids can play around and have your coffee sitting in the window-sill enjoying the morning sun.
The first floor is 50 m2 and has 2 bedrooms and a master bathroom (including toilet, shower and a seperate bath tub). On this floor there's a washing & drying machine. Bed linen and towels will be provided.
The second floor is 50 m2 and is one large open space, which serves as the penthouse master bedroom. There's a private bathroom, incl. shower and toilet, a seating area and access to the two roof-top terraces, one at the second floor and one on top, which is 20m2, with a beautiful view of Amsterdam
The house is very suitable for families with children. All the necessary stuff is present: baby bath, baby bed, crib, sandbox in the garden, etc.
You have access to all described area's
Interaction with guests
You can always contact us for questions during the stay.
- Quiet neighbourhood so respect the neighbours
- No smoking in the house, but feel free to smoke in the garden or on the roof-top terraces
- No parties allowed
- Fireplace cannot be used for safety reasons