Brand new condo, situated in a vibrant & diverse multicultural neighborhood & within walking distance of many great restaurants, cafes, performance/art spaces, UT campus, downtown & just a few miles from a beautiful trail ~ Ladybird Lake.
Lots of natural light inside and picnic table outside!
Entire house over three floors.
Downstairs is the main living area, with lots of natural light and a big red fridge. There's a front and back yard, and a rear driveway if needed (you can access this driveway from an access road the runs behind the house).
Second floor has two bedrooms, a study (yet to be furnished), a bathroom, an en-suit, and a balcony off the master.
Third floor is just a romper room.
There are beds in the main and guest room, and potentially new airbeds in the study and/or romper room if there are more than four in your party.
Interaction with guests
Will interact as much or as little as you'd like.
Although if i'm renting the whole place out I'm likley at a conference in a different state/country.
More than happy to advise cool places to go out, near by or further afield.
e.g. walking distance brunch places; The Farmacy, Mi Madres, RockStar Bagels.
Basically be a be a nice person, and treat others as one would wish to be treated.
Please no additional guests or visitors not described in your reservation request or without verbal approval from me. This is not a party house and it's not available for any events, bachelor or bachelorette parties. No smoking in the house. But there is a table and an ashtray on the deck.
The house is a duplex and I get on well with my neighbors, so by renting the house you are agreeing to the following terms:
1) Quiet enjoyment: No excessive noise as to be offensive or detrimental to them.
2) Parking: You can park out front of the house or on the drive at the back.
3) Storage: The renter is not allowed to store items in public view of the condominium unit.
4) Trash: The renter is responsible for taking out the trash for collection on Friday mornings.
5) Nuisance: No noxious or offensive activities are permitted to exist or operate upon any portion of the property which may be offensive or detrimental to the neighbors.
I expect you to treat this house as if you were visiting your family or a friend and want to be invited back. If you break something, I would like you to tell me as it may not be a big deal. If you don't know how to use an appliance, please contact me.