Only 90 minutes from Sydney and yet half a world away, Rusty Gum at Hardy's Bay provides the perfect base for a short break or a longer stay to stop, breathe and reset.
Ideal for couples and families, this three bedroom, two bathroom cottage comfortably sleeps 6.
A short stroll from the cafes of Hardy's Bay waterfront, and five minutes drive from the surf at Killcare beach.
Terms and Conditions of Holiday Renting
1. The premises are let for holiday purposes only. Central Coast Holiday Escapes offers privately owned homes in residential areas for the purpose of family holidays or a relaxing getaway. They are NOT for use as “party venues”. Offensive, loud or anti-social behaviour will not be tolerated and such behaviour will result in immediate cancellation of your stay with no refund.
2. FUNCTIONS OR PARTIES are not permitted.
3. Office representatives reserve the right to enter the premisewithout notice and without prior consent at the absolute discretion of the Agent.
4. Linen and toiletries are not provided e.g. sheets, towels, pillowcases, bathmats and tablecloths unless specified. Linen hire is available through Killcare Linen Service. They may be contacted on or email –
5. All properties are privately owned, furnished and decorated to the Owner’s individual standards. It is recommended guests inspect the property before finalising a booking to ensure satisfaction with the property. Central Coast Holiday Escapes will not be responsible for or make a refund where the property is not deemed suitable. We also reserve the right to refuse a booking if it is deemed to be not in best interest of the owner or the property.
6. The maximum number of guests (including children) permitted to occupy the booked property forms part of the booking contract and must be nominated upon booking. Overcrowding and extra guests are not permitted and an extra charge of $50 per person per night will apply.
7. Pets/ animals are not permitted unless the property is advertised as being pet friendly and/ or the owner has approved.
8. All bookings incur a $100 booking fee. A deposit of 50% is required on booking with full payment required two weeks prior. Peak season bookings over December / January must be paid in full by the 1st of December.
9. Payments can be made by direct deposit, Visa or Mastercard. Credit card payments will incur a 2% surcharge.
10. A security bond of $1000 applies to all bookings and will be processed on a nominated credit card just prior to the arrival date and refunded once the property has been checked by an office representative. Bond payments made on credit cards will not attract a surcharge.
11. CANCELLATIONS – All monies are only refunded when thpremises are re-let for the entire booking period at the same or greater rent. All cancellations will incur an Administration fee of $150. Please note a change of booking date attracts the same conditions as cancellations. If a stay is shortened for any reason the unused portion is not refundable.
12. Office Hours – Monday to Friday – 9am – 5pm, Saturday – 9a4pm. Sunday – closed.
13. Keys must be collected from our office on arrival and returned on departure. For afterhours arrivals we can make alternate arrangements. Only one set of keys will be supplied for each property. The guest will be responsible for any costs incurred in replacing keys. The afterhours call out fee is $50.
14. ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE TIMES – Check with office.
15. The guest will be responsible for any loss or damage to the property or premises during their stay. This includes all furniture and fittings. All damages, breakages or losses are to be reported to the agent immediately. Furniture and equipment must not be moved and doing so may forfeit your bond.
16. Any repairs, maintenance or service reported and requested by guests ( or deemed necessary by the agent) will be effected as practicable. The guest allows the Agent or representative to enter the property to arrange and effect necessary repairs. Guests requesting an invalid service call will be charged accordingly.
17. Cleaning – Although a cleaning fee is paid , it does not include cleaning of dishes, ovens , cooktops, refridgerators, Bbq’s. Extra charges will apply
18. Dishwashers must be left empty and the property is to be left neat and tidy as you have found it.
19. Garbage is to be removed from the property and placed in the Council bins provided. Council bins are to be place kerbside for collection on departure or Sunday evening. Any additional garbage is the guests responsibility and must be removed or fees will apply.
20. NO LIABILITY will be accepted for any injury, debt, damage, loss, delay, expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by events beyond the Agent or Owner’s control.
21. NO RESPONSIBILITY will be accepted for guests personal property left on or near the premises. Doors and windows should be secured at all times and on departure. A fee of $25 plus postage costs will be payable if the agent is required to retrieve lost property from a property. Lost property will only be held for a maximum of seven days.
22. Disruptions in the event of any renovation or building work being carried out near the holiday property is beyond the Agent’s control and cannot accept responsibility. No discount will be negotiated.
23. Mobile phone range is very limited on the Bouddi Peninsula and the agent will not accept responsibility for such.
24. All bookings are made in good faith but may be subject to changes by the owner prior to the commencement of the booking. We regret we cannot accept responsibility for actions taken by the owner including, but not limited to, the event of a sale where vacant possession of the property is required, increase of tariff, alteration of the property or withdrawal of the property from letting. We will endeavour to find alternative accommodation should this occur.
25. If there is any damage or faults within the property please contact our office within office hours on where possible. If our office is closed, emergency phone numbers for urgent repairs are on our office door and answering machine
26. DISCLAIMER – This booking is made in good faith by the Agent, but we cannot be held responsible for actions taken by the owner of the property which are outside our control. Any printed, written or verbal description of the property by the Agent or an employee is made in good faith and to the best of our knowledge. No responsibility for misdescriptions, errors or omissions will be accepted. All courtesy will be given on genuine dissatisfaction. Any information or terms and conditions contained on relative websites are subject to alteration without notice.
This host has 58 reviews for other properties.View other reviews
Our property management team at Ray White Killcare combines the expertise of Christine Glass, Tammy Jackett & Jo Howell.
We are responsible for the leasing and management of over 70 rental properties. We manage the largest selection of holiday rentals in the Killcare/MacMasters Beach area, ranging from budget to luxurious accommodation.
We offer outstanding customer service and strive to ensure our guests thoroughly enjoy their stay.